Honored Contributor

If you live in the Chicago area, the snow is coming on Monday up to 4 in. maybe more.  I love it!  It probably will be going East or it usually does.  What's your weather like?  Oh, we are also cold in the teens and single digits at night.  Cat Very HappyHeart

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

It was about 68 today.  Yesterday was 78. I want rain!!!  I am in the Santa  Clara Valley, CA

snow sounds nice.

Honored Contributor

It was 55 today with a couple of showers in the Seattle area.

Honored Contributor

@shoekitty  I love snow.  I guess I am strange but it could be because I was born in December.  It does sound nice where you are.  I am a 4 season person.  I lived in CA for 4-1/2 and actually missed the 4 seasons but I grew up in 4 seasons.  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the warning. The snow is coming our way, on Wednesday and Thursday. Until then it is supposed to be cold and windy. 

I live right outside Philadelphia.

Honored Contributor

baltimore was around 37 today.

it started off snowing a bit, changed to sleet and freezing rain, and then became all rain all day long. i poured at times. i would have rather had the snow.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

We used to ae at least 3 seasons, and I remember 4 seasons when I was very young.  But last few years we are stuck i spring and summer.

Respected Contributor

We had snow today.  It's windy and cold and will remain 25-32 throughout the week.  So over the winter.  I have not been able to warm up all day.

Trusted Contributor
@Katcat1 wrote:

If you live in the Chicago area, the snow is coming on Monday up to 4 in. maybe more.  I love it!  It probably will be going East or it usually does.  What's your weather like?  Oh, we are also cold in the teens and single digits at night.  Cat Very HappyHeart

Lucky you. I miss winter. We had one day with snow in December in western Washington, but otherwise it's above average. I have annual flowers still alive, and there is some leaf lettuce still growing in the garden.

Honored Contributor

Maybe I should hop on a SW Airlines plane and fly up to Chicago tomorrow so I can say I saw snow this year.  I too, love it so much.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment