Honored Contributor

Re: I read Robert Wagner is a person of interest in the Natalie Wood death

Remember a small dinghy from the boat was found a mile from her body.  I recall the thinking then was that she was angry and decided to leave both men and go back on her own, and that because she was drunk, she never made it safely into the dinghy, she slipped and fell.

Honored Contributor

@cherry, Lana has always been a wanna-be star, her career was largely thanks to Natalie. She’s been married five times. She has said all kinds of **** just for attention. I suspect that she wasn’t a huge part of their lives. It stands to reason she was jealous as to how life turned out for her vs Natalie - sibling rivalry is a definite Thing. Lana was usually, except for the Bond film and those where Natalie paid her, like the Class Z films epitomized by the ongoing gag Penny-as-gorilla-mutant movie on Big Bang Theory.

The bottom line is, no one will ever really know. There isn’t going to be a smoking gun or any bingo, that’s it, proven moment. No uninvolved eyewitnesses. As long as no one who was there changes their story greatly...

The boat captain? No particular reason to believe whatever he says is gospel, he’s made his own story changes.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

This conversation has been on going for years. I do not think anyone  has enough evidence to convict him....or he would have been convicted by now..  one of those Hollywood mystery deaths that will remain as such like Marilyn Monroe death....

Honored Contributor

One of the reasons people tend to doubt some of what RJ says about how much in love he was with Natalie (and doubts about other aspects) is how comparatively quickly he married Jill St John after the death, inquest, and all his weeping and wailing.  That, more than other things, made people (including me) think less of him.

Honored Contributor

Are the daughters involved in show biz at all?

Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

One of the reasons people tend to doubt some of what RJ says about how much in love he was with Natalie (and doubts about other aspects) is how comparatively quickly he married Jill St John after the death, inquest, and all his weeping and wailing.  That, more than other things, made people (including me) think less of him.

@Moonchilde

she passed away on november 29, 1981. robert wagner and jill st john were married may 26, 1990. that was too fast?

is there a specific waiting period for anyone?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I believe that Robert Wagner is innocent.They had nothing on him 37 years ago & they certainly won’t find anything now.Everyone wants their 15 minutes of fame & some cash!! That goes for Lana & the captain!!

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Moonchilde

she passed away on november 29, 1981. robert wagner and jill st john were married may 26, 1990. that was too fast?

is there a specific waiting period for anyone?

I may have mixed up his cohabiting couple relationship with getting the actual license. It was pretty publicized that they were an item/couple, stemming back to her “support” when Natalie died. I lived in LA. I heard every word about the death and all of the fallout in every direction.

As to your second question - so totally easy to not take that bait. LOL.

Have a lovely evening, as they say :-)

Honored Contributor

wrote:

Are the daughters involved in show biz at all?

katie wagner is involved in show business.

natasha gregson wagner is an actress.

courtney wagner was a high end jewelry designer, but has had some troubles previously. not sure if she is still in the jewelry business or not.

http://www.countryliving.com/life/entertainment/a43062/natalie-woods-daughter-on-mother/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

well @Moonchilde the answer to that question is easy for me. i dont think there is a set time at all. everyone grieves and moves on in their own ways. what one man or woman does may be totally different from what another man or woman does, especially if there are young children involved.

there was no "baiting" on my part. just wanted to know what you considered "the right time."