Honored Contributor

I just witnessed dog abuse and am trying to calm down.  I was coming home from the P.O. in town on a two lane road that is well traveled. Coming towards me,  I see a rather large dog running down the middle of the road but staying on that middle line.  As I got closer, I realized a full size white pick- up truck with a leash hanging out the drivers side window with a dog on the leash running down the middle line in the road!  If I would have veered left I would have hit that dog. She could only go as fast as the dog could run so there was a school bus and a couple of cars lined up behind her. What is wrong with that woman???

Valued Contributor

People are so cruel, it's sickening. I can't stand it.

Esteemed Contributor

I would've called the cops on her.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

Re: I'm So Upset

[ Edited ]

@Anonymous032819    I Did.  I Called 911 and told them the situation.

Honored Contributor

@jubilant   Could we hope the school bus driver might alert the police?    That behavior is a set up for a lot of chaos.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@jubilant   Could we hope the school bus driver might alert the police?    That behavior is a set up for a lot of chaos.

I thought surely the school bus driver called but she didn't.  I was their first call.

Honored Contributor

I really I wish people would would alert in the title something about animal abuse so others who don't want to read that will not open the thread and also be upset.  For all I could tell from this title, maybe the OP got a wrong item at curbside pickup or broke her favorite mug or something else minor. 

Esteemed Contributor

I hope you took a picture and also her tag # . Report it to authorities.

I do belive there are some mean, evil people in this world .

Honored Contributor

Re: I'm So Upset

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee  Sorry, Pearley.  I was upset. I will try to remember that next time.

Esteemed Contributor

@jubilant   I see bicycles with people running dogs on leashes. The poor dog's tongues hang out they're so hot, especially in the Summer.

People had an English Bulldog they would run like that. Their noses make it hard for them to breathe. One Summer day it was following them running without the leash and it died. 
  I hope the police found the dog owner and their dog is okay.