Honored Contributor

Re: I'm Getting Very Little Mail These Days

@songbird wrote:

I had one letter from my bank today.  Nothing else.  Maybe the Post Offie is closing shop....?

@songbird   The Post Office is not closing shop. I get plenty of mail. Too much in fact.

Valued Contributor

Getting same amount of mail.  Finding solicitations for money most offensive with people out of work, me included.  Those have earned my "never donate to" rating.

Junk phone calls have increased.  I have plenty of time now to sue them for disturbing my peace during this high anxiety time.

Honored Contributor

Same as it ever was for me. 

Honored Contributor

We've been having many substitudes lately.

Well, even before this present situation, there were a few post people that we recognized from other nearby delivery areas.

Now, though, they are all very, very new.

Not an easy job, and especially now.

Let's wish them all well. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

What I have noticed is a drop in my spam email   Huge drop  all those scum idiots must be ill, or locked out of buildings they send mail from

Respected Contributor

I pay all my bills online and years ago I signed up for an opt out of direct mail stuff.  Since then I rarely get any mail.  When I do go out to get mail these days I take a Kleenex to pull it out - then walk thru the garage and immediately toss any junk mail that gets thru.  

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

Im still getting my usual junk mail, even catalogs....Woman Sad But to your point apparently others in our COA community are getting less, because the mailman is back to finishing up and delivering mail by his previous 2:30 PM time instead of the 5:00 PM time slot that had become the norm....

Adorable Dogs And Cats In Mailboxes

All I could think of here was:  "You got mail".  LOL