Trusted Contributor

Re: I keep feeling like each day is Saturday

@gameon, oh yeah, I'm retired. Think that's why all my days feel like the weekend.Woman Very Happy

@qualitygal

Ah, okay!  I was going to ask if you were retired or on vacation!  Smiley Happy  Congrats!! 

Trusted Contributor

@cotton4me

I still work full time, but to avoid the crowds, I go food shopping at 7 AM (not a soul is in the store when they are opening at that hour) and I make sure to go to stores such as CVS or WalMart that are open 24 hours so I can make my purchases at 4 AM  Smiley Very Happy  I'm a serious early bird and I love it.

Honored Contributor

Now I look forward to Mondays when most people are back at work, leaving stores and roads less crowded.

Respected Contributor

@cotton4me   I say the same thing about seasons... When I was up north, I dreaded winter and looked forward to the warmer weather.  Now that I'm in the south, winter is my favorite season!  Although I'll take the summer heat here over cold winters there, I don't look forward to the heat.

Respected Contributor

That's the way I felt for the first 3 months of retirement.

Valued Contributor

My motto since retiring: "Every night is Friday and every day is Saturday." It's the best!
Super Contributor

I cant wait to retire, i have been in the work force for 38 years . I am pooped , but to young to go yet..

Honored Contributor

That is what drove me to volunteering......

Honored Contributor

Re: I keep feeling like each day is Saturdayra

@tansy@Ha ha...the passing of the dreaded Monday...now Monday funday for us too.