Trusted Contributor

@Ladybug724

@Kachina624

Thanks for the visuals ladies!!Woman WinkWoman LOL

Stay safe!

Honored Contributor

@Spurt 

you are so right, it is better to donate locally.  We have a wonderful animal shelter in Santa Clara and San Martin.  They give excellent, loving care and adopt out.  They work with groups to foster out, and rescue groups. I donate all the time, and you can specify how you would like your money to be used.

Honored Contributor

Re: I gotta vent!!!

[ Edited ]

@shoekitty wrote:

@Spurt 

you are so right, it is better to donate locally.  We have a wonderful animal shelter in Santa Clara and San Martin.  They give excellent, loving care and adopt out.  They work with groups to foster out, and rescue groups. I donate all the time, and you can specify how you would like your money to be used.

@shoekitty 

I donate to several local animal charities too....and they do a GREAT job----- giving loving care, adopting out, free or low cost vet care to those that cant afford it, they foster, and also coordinate with other shelters all over the U.S.--- animals are sent to other shelters that have vacancies and greater ability to adopt out....

A great story that happened last month....  a few animals were being transported from Texas to a shelter in North Carolina....unfortunately, the truck broke down....and some strangers paid to have the truck repaired and the animals were on their way to find their new forever homes.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”