Honored Contributor

Spring is coming, parks are going to open, things will get better/be normal again ... no kidding.  I feel so much better now.

Esteemed Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Spring is coming, parks are going to open, things will get better/be normal again ... no kidding.  I feel so much better now.

@rms1954  .. I know you mean well .. I agree  that spring is coming but, unfortunately things will never be normal again🧐

Honored Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@rms1954  .. I know you mean well .. I agree  that spring is coming but, unfortunately things will never be normal again🧐

@rms1954 @January121    It will be a NEW "normal"  we can deal with it.

Honored Contributor

I wish that was all it took for me.

After reading many articles about the several Covid 'mutations' that are here in the US now and their ability to combine is concerning.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

All right!!  🥰

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

thank you @rms1954 

Respected Contributor

At some point, things will get better.  I just hope it is soon.

Honored Contributor

There is a good reason I hate winter and love summer, spring and fall in that order.

To everyone who proclaimed that winter was their favorite season...let me ask.  " Are you having fun, yet?" If so, you must live in a warmer part of the country.

Respected Contributor

Image result for Up to my elbows in snow

Hanging in there!  lol

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Respected Contributor

I don't want Spring to come because I like the Winter and snow.  It's my favorite time of year.  What's going to get better?  100 degree weather? Not for me.  Things will not get better for those in Texas unless someone helps them get their lives back. Things will get better at some point.  I still am not able to get my vaccine yet and I'm 75.  For some reason my city doesn't have anymore.  But I keep calling and am registered to receive mine.  But there are plenty good days ahead as soon as this is all over..................?