Highlighted
Honored Contributor
On 12/9/2014 Shelbelle said:

Lucy was already in her early 40's when she had her children, unusual for back then. She was 5 years older than Desi.

Almost forty with the first, eighteen months later the second was born.

Honored Contributor
On 12/7/2014 circles said:
On 12/7/2014 MathisFan said:

Thanks.....I have seen all the episodes over and over and always enjoy them like it was the first time....CBS I get....so I will tune in....

Thanksgiving there was a marathon of them....unfortunately my Hallmark channel must be different then others as mine was showing Christmas shows....but nothing Lucy related...I was sooooooooooo disappointed....

There are a few different HM channels. You might want to go through your cable guide and check to see if you have the others. Smile

thank you for the suggestion...I did it that day and I could not pull any of the other ones that are on the list....guess I have to have the next upgrade to my cable....like I don't pay a fortune now....grrrrrrrrr.....they give me a ton of sports channels that I don't watch...and not give me some good channels....

Seriously, cable is such a racket... Ten thousand channels and nothing on any of them except the ones you DON'T have...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor
On 12/9/2014 stevieb said:
On 12/7/2014 MathisFan said:

Thanks.....I have seen all the episodes over and over and always enjoy them like it was the first time....CBS I get....so I will tune in....

Thanksgiving there was a marathon of them....unfortunately my Hallmark channel must be different then others as mine was showing Christmas shows....but nothing Lucy related...I was sooooooooooo disappointed....

There are a few different HM channels. You might want to go through your cable guide and check to see if you have the others. Smile

thank you for the suggestion...I did it that day and I could not pull any of the other ones that are on the list....guess I have to have the next upgrade to my cable....like I don't pay a fortune now....grrrrrrrrr.....they give me a ton of sports channels that I don't watch...and not give me some good channels....

Seriously, cable is such a racket... Ten thousand channels and nothing on any of them except the ones you DON'T have...

Now that is funny.....and so right....stevieb.....

Super Contributor

Hi,

to the original O.P. I happen to watch this show too, and got so much pleasure out of it. Those were the days, no guns, no vile things, just plain fun, and so miss that.

Glad many also saw it. It came right after 60 minutes, so i think many with us enjoyed it.

Magenta

Frequent Contributor
On 12/9/2014 HisElk said:

I didn't realize that Lucie was a bit older than Desi, Jr. Lucie was born in 1951 and Desi, Jr. was born in 1953.

I remember them being on some of the "here's Lucy" shows. Time sure does fly by.

Desi Jr's wife was my daughters ballet teacher. He ran the lights at the end of year ballet recitals.