Honored Contributor
I prefer the black and white shows. Doesn't matter how many times I've seen them, I'd watch them again.
Occasional Contributor

I am watching with my daughter who loves Lucy! The dynamics of the four made that show a unique experience that cannot be duplicated.

Trusted Contributor
On 12/7/2014 Emmy Nems said:

I am watching with my daughter who loves Lucy! The dynamics of the four made that show a unique experience that cannot be duplicated.

Yes, it was perfect casting and wonderful writing.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Esteemed Contributor
On 12/7/2014 graycatsrule said: I prefer the black and white shows. Doesn't matter how many times I've seen them, I'd watch them again.

I enjoyed watching it tonight....but I definitely prefer the black and white....

Trusted Contributor
On 12/7/2014 circles said:
On 12/7/2014 graycatsrule said: I prefer the black and white shows. Doesn't matter how many times I've seen them, I'd watch them again.

I enjoyed watching it tonight....but I definitely prefer the black and white....

I found Lucy's orange hair distracting but it still made me laugh.
Trusted Contributor
dp
Trusted Contributor

Thanks.....I have seen all the episodes over and over and always enjoy them like it was the first time....CBS I get....so I will tune in....

Thanksgiving there was a marathon of them....unfortunately my Hallmark channel must be different then others as mine was showing Christmas shows....but nothing Lucy related...I was sooooooooooo disappointed....

There are 2 Hallmark Channels, one just does movies. Check both next time.

Esteemed Contributor
On 12/7/2014 KathyLFan said:

Thanks.....I have seen all the episodes over and over and always enjoy them like it was the first time....CBS I get....so I will tune in....

Thanksgiving there was a marathon of them....unfortunately my Hallmark channel must be different then others as mine was showing Christmas shows....but nothing Lucy related...I was sooooooooooo disappointed....

I did, KathyFan.....I was only able to get the one station...the others said no signal...I would have to pay for the next level up on my cable....I can barely afford what I am paying now...I can't buy into the next level....I just wish I could trade off the sports channels for the Hallmark and some others I like better...I don't ever watch sports...but, alas, picking and choosing is not allowed....

Trusted Contributor
On 12/7/2014 KathyLFan said:

I did, KathyFan.....I was only able to get the one station...the others said no signal...I would have to pay for the next level up on my cable....I can barely afford what I am paying now...I can't buy into the next level....I just wish I could trade off the sports channels for the Hallmark and some others I like better...I don't ever watch sports...but, alas, picking and choosing is not allowed....

You should call your cable company and ask what packages they're offering. You might be able to reduce your bill and get more of what you like.
Esteemed Contributor
Yea, it takes hours on the phone and they are hard to understand and half the time do not know what you are talking about. At least here on. Comcast in CA.