Esteemed Contributor
On 12/7/2014 MathisFan said:
On 12/7/2014 circles said:

Thanks.....I have seen all the episodes over and over and always enjoy them like it was the first time....CBS I get....so I will tune in....

Thanksgiving there was a marathon of them....unfortunately my Hallmark channel must be different then others as mine was showing Christmas shows....but nothing Lucy related...I was sooooooooooo disappointed....

There are a few different HM channels. You might want to go through your cable guide and check to see if you have the others.

thank you for the suggestion...I did it that day and I could not pull any of the other ones that are on the list....guess I have to have the next upgrade to my cable....like I don't pay a fortune now....grrrrrrrrr.....they give me a ton of sports channels that I don't watch...and not give me some good channels....

Super Contributor

omg thank you so much! i thought that i had missed it. is this the colorized version that i had seen commercials of? i never get tired of watching those old shows and whenever there is a marathon - i am there! if i had been around when they were originally run i would have hated to wait until whenever the next night it was shown. being able to see them back-to-back is the way to go!

Trusted Contributor
On 12/7/2014 shesallthat said:

omg thank you so much! i thought that i had missed it. is this the colorized version that i had seen commercials of? i never get tired of watching those old shows and whenever there is a marathon - i am there! if i had been around when they were originally run i would have hated to wait until whenever the next night it was shown. being able to see them back-to-back is the way to go!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Yes, this is the colorized version. That should be interesting.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Super Contributor
On 12/7/2014 adelle38 said:
On 12/7/2014 shesallthat said:

omg thank you so much! i thought that i had missed it. is this the colorized version that i had seen commercials of? i never get tired of watching those old shows and whenever there is a marathon - i am there! if i had been around when they were originally run i would have hated to wait until whenever the next night it was shown. being able to see them back-to-back is the way to go!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Yes, this is the colorized version. That should be interesting.

thanks adelle! Smile

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for posting this. I thought I'd seen everything "Lucy," but don't believe I've seen this.

About 12 years ago we were able to go to the Lucy Exhibition at Harrah's. It was a blast. DH and I got to compete with a few other couples on the "candy line" and won. I did the Vitametavegamin commercial just like Lucy and have a photo of me doing it. And to see a few of the sets was so neat, too. Such a blast!

Will write myself a note so I don't miss it tonight! Thanks, again!

Honored Contributor
The color looks VERY accurate, much more so than the earlier attempts at colorizing. Can't wait to see it! I think the "Several Santas for Little Ricky" episode is one that will be shown tonight, because there were VERY few Christmas episodes done.
Trusted Contributor
On 12/7/2014 violann said: The color looks VERY accurate, much more so than the earlier attempts at colorizing. Can't wait to see it!

Yes, I saw the clip and it's not like those horrible attempts they made at colorizing classic movies years ago.

Trusted Contributor

Valued Contributor

Thanks OP for the reminder. I love Lucy so much that my DH bought me the whole set of the DVD's one year for my birthday.

If I am having a "not so good day", I just stick one of those in the DVD and forget about how the day went. IMO, there's no better female comedian than Lucille Ball.

Honored Contributor

I love the series, but I think Ethel was funnier than Lucy by far.