Esteemed Contributor

When we built our house I could reach to the back of my upper kitchen cabinets. Now I need a step stool. I hate that. I don't like shrinking! It's not as inconvenient as occasional incontinence, but it's close.

Esteemed Contributor

i'm right there with you!!

Honored Contributor

And when did my pants get too long ?  ☹️

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Me too & I wasn’t that tall to begin with 😂🤣

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I Hate Shrinking!

[ Edited ]

@January121 wrote:

@January121  So true! I started at 5'3', so an inch or so makes a big difference. I hate it when the nurse at my check-up looks at me and reads my new height.

Esteemed Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@January121 wrote:

@January121  So true! I started at 5'3', so an inch or so makes a big difference. I hate it when the nurse at my check-up looks at me and reads my new height.

@PA Mom-mom  ... 😂🤣😂🤣.... I started 5’ 2” .... & now I am just 5’ ... I wonder how short I will get!!! 😂🤣😂🤣

Honored Contributor

Do you take calcium pills ? I take 2 a day . Ones that say 'with Vitamin D'.

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE  Yep, I get most of my requirements from natural sources and the remainder from supplements. I think it might be a genetic problem. 

Respected Contributor

I was devastated when I found out a few years ago that I had shrunk an inch. Now it's two inches. Ack!

Esteemed Contributor

@PA Mom-mom   I've gone from 5'2" to 5' ! The Pilates machine helped until I wore it out. Now I can't get it down my spiral staircase.

I have several of the long handled "grabber " poles. I don't know what I'd do without them! For top shelves in the laundry, garage, kitchen, upstairs closets. My walk in closet. 
  I can grab a purse fast, get dropped items that roll under things.  I've given them to friends and they like them too. 
  The only problem is my Jack Russell wants to attack it! I have to lock her up before using it.  
                          🐶  👩🏻‍🦯  💥