Honored Contributor

Re: I FEEL BAD FOR KIM KARDASHIAN

[ Edited ]

That ugly brown dress she wore. Her clothes are all wrong, makes her bottom/hips huge. She needs to go back to her surgeon and rid the back side, implants. Nicki and Iggy can come too.

Respected Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

That ugly brown dress she wore. Her clothes are all wrong, make her bottom/hips huge. She needs to go back to her surgeon and rid the back side, implants.

I think she thinks the big backside offsets the baby belly.  

Honored Contributor

Wow! He really thinks he can be our president?? What a joke.!!..he admitted to drinking some orange drink and did drugs befor the show.

Shaking my head...

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

I hope that day comes sooner rather than later........

Esteemed Contributor

The phrae making your bed and now lying in it" comes to mind. Why should I feel sorry for her? Maybe I should feel sorry for him. They deserve each other. I had to change channels during his tirade. He was a rambling, ego centric fool. 

Honored Contributor

It's been morbidly fascinating to watch what Kim has done to herself.  She is now ludicrously deformed.... and by her own design!  A cartoon caricature of herself, from her blown up lips to her blown up breasts and equally blown up rear end.  When I look at her now I see a Toon Character.... and find it very sad. 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

That ugly brown dress she wore. Her clothes are all wrong, makes her bottom/hips huge. She needs to go back to her surgeon and rid the back side, implants. Nicki and Iggy can come too.

While a giant butt has never been something I longed to have, it would appear KKW and that darling husband of hers love the look.  In my world Thunder Thighs was a derogatory name.  In hers it's complimentary.

Honored Contributor

ooops..sorry..i talked about him and not her.

I wonder how long this so called marrige will last??

Her mom will soon be pushing her to divorce him..as he is a thorn in her side..he is getting attention instead of Kim.

Kim is the money maker brand.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

What did Kanye say that was so awful/  It was fairly obvious that he was joking and if he wasn't, so what?  I really don't understand this Kanye bashing nonsense.  It's not like he appeared on stage in a bunch or near-naked, tacky outfits that no stripper would want to be seen in......I feel sorry for Billy Ray.

Respected Contributor

No need to feel sorry.  She's going to be your future First Lady Woman LOL