Honored Contributor

Re: I FEEL BAD FOR KIM KARDASHIAN

Kanye should follow this advice:

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
— ABRAHAM LINCOLN

I do not feel sorry for her at all.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@catlover wrote:

After listening to him speak last night on the VMA's-I truly feel sorry for her...................

I didn't watch nor hear what he said, but to me he's been one of the biggest jerks in the world ever since he pushed - who was it? Taylor Swift? - off to the side when she won a Grammy instead of Beyonce and took the mike telling the world Beyonce should have won.  I wouldn't spend five minutes with that guy, let alone a lifetime!

Trusted Contributor

@brii wrote:

I don't feel bad for her either.

I do think she's so shallow and self-absorbed and only cares about any publicity at all, even bad.  She comes across as very desperate.

Oh, geez -- I don't feel bad for her at all.  And I so totally agree with you.  For the life of me I can't undertand how anyone is the least bit interested in her or anyone in her family.

Honored Contributor

Kim's got a great life.  She gets paid to tweet, she gets paid for pictures, she get paid for interviews, she gets paid to put in implants, she gets paid to breed, she gets paid to breath.  I say that's a good life.

Respected Contributor

Sure he makes an "a" out of himself, but really none of us know what their private relationship is like.

I don't feel bad for her.  She knew him prior to her second marriage from what I read.  I am sure if things would get so bad for her she would divorce him in a New York minute.  Its the children my heart aches for.  I am sure both of them love their daughter to death, but if they were to divorce I am sure it would be brutal custody battle.

Occasional Contributor

Access Hollywood show the interview with Kim Kardashian and Jim Bush yesterday stating that she knew him for a long time. They were both attracted to each other but they were in different relationships when her last marriage ended. She called him and asked him why he didn't call her to see how she was doing so she said she went after him and that's how they got together and started dating. She also stated that when he is ranting or rambling is because he's so passionate about what he's talking about I'm assuming that's all the time.

Trusted Contributor

I don't feel sorry for her. If her husband is in the fashion world and dresses his wife that horrible gown she had on with the huge pockets right on her hips looked terrible. They are two peas in a pod! Great for each other. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Kanye won the video vanquard award handed to him by Taylor Swift.  He walked onto the stage and the audience gave him a standing ovation and the applause continued a ridiculously long time.  Kim beamed with pride.  

After milking it, he then started his 13 minute speech on how having a daughter changed him and would he have grabbed Taylor's mic if had her then.  

He went on to explain how conflicted he was with award shows and why.   

Kim continued to beam with pride.  Google:

rollingstone Read Kanye West's Blunt, Poignant VMA Video Vanguard Award Speech

Respected Contributor

Why?  She doesn't care about you.

Honored Contributor

I feel sorry for anyone who keeps up with this bunch of spoiled whiners.