Respected Contributor

Re: I FEEL BAD FOR KIM KARDASHIAN

@chrystaltree wrote:

What did Kanye say that was so awful/  It was fairly obvious that he was joking and if he wasn't, so what?  I really don't understand this Kanye bashing nonsense.  It's not like he appeared on stage in a bunch or near-naked, tacky outfits that no stripper would want to be seen in......I feel sorry for Billy Ray.

Why would you feel sorry for Billy Ray?  Him and his wife are Mily's manager.  She makes them a lot of money.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Why on earth would anyone feel sorry for Kim?  By all accounts, she has the exact same egomaniacal personality that he has.  They are made for each other.  Let's all rejoice that they are together and not separately trying to take over every bit of decency left in the world..

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

What did Kanye say that was so awful/  It was fairly obvious that he was joking and if he wasn't, so what?  I really don't understand this Kanye bashing nonsense.  It's not like he appeared on stage in a bunch or near-naked, tacky outfits that no stripper would want to be seen in......I feel sorry for Billy Ray.

No need to feel sorry for Billy Ray. Him and his wife got Miley into the Hollywierd life. Noah and Brandi will probably follow in her big sisters footsteps.

Honored Contributor

@Scooby Doo wrote:

No need to feel sorry.  She's going to be your future First Lady Woman LOL

She'll make us all so proud too!

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

OP ------ wouldn't your sympathies be better directed toward the countless women who are stuck in abusive, dead end marriages ? Relationships where the women see no way out due to fear, lack of money, self esteem and marketable skills. 

And, as a bonus, you can also DO something to help rather than just FEEL .......

Sympathy for KimK is a waste of emotion.....even thinking about her is a waste of time !

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@catlover wrote:

After listening to him speak last night on the VMA's-I truly feel sorry for her...................

I didn't watch nor hear what he said, but to me he's been one of the biggest jerks in the world ever since he pushed - who was it? Taylor Swift? - off to the side when she won a Grammy instead of Beyonce and took the mike telling the world Beyonce should have won.  I wouldn't spend five minutes with that guy, let alone a lifetime!

Security should have grabbed him by the scruff of the neck and tossed his a## out for doing that.  People are too afraid to speak up when something is wrong or inappropriate, just because they are afraid of finger-pointing and accusations. 

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Respected Contributor

@foundinlv wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

Why would you feel sorry for Billy Ray?  Him and his wife are Mily's manager.  She makes them a lot of money.  

Same goes for Kanye.  He's a big, big deal in the music business; he writes, produces and performs all over the world and he makes millions upon millions of dollars a year.  He adores Kim, he adores his child and he has another little one on the way.  So, I don't get all the Kanye bashing for why anyone would feel sorry for Kim.  I do know why any normal parent would be humiliated and embarrassed by Miley and her antics.   

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I absolutely agree ---Miley would be an embarrassment to any decent family.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I didn't think any televised award show allowed 12 minutes acceptance speech.

edit: Now I read on TMZ, he may host it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Danky wrote:

I absolutely agree ---Miley would be an embarrassment to any decent family.

When she was on Jimmy Kimmel last week, he asked her what her father thought of her antics.

She replied, “He’d rather have me with my ****** out and being a good person than rather have my shirt on and be a bitch.”

So I guess it's one or the other.  Thank goodness because I wouldn't want a bitch with her ****** out.