Honored Contributor

I'm a really big Amazon fan ... they have everything I'm looking for.

• Just recently - we were looking for a clear plastic acrylic display case that had to be a specific size to accommodate our project .... I checked all over online ... found exactly what we wanted at Amazon for a really good price, and was able to be delivered by the date we needed it.  

• I have "subscribed" to several items now for over a year .... stuff I can't find in the supermarket or drugstore.  

• I'm a book addict and what's absolutely fabulous is that I can download book samples to my Kindle if I'm "iffy" about a particular book .... and if a book turns out to be objectional for some reason ... I can just click and return it and get credited for return in a matter of hours.

• Craft supplies .... everything I need I can get at Amazon.  Saves me so much time ... stuff gets here in a couple of days.

Respected Contributor

Re: I Am An Amazon "Addict"

[ Edited ]

I love Amazon!! If I need something, Amazon is my go to shopping.  Especially if it's something I know I might look for weeks for in our local B&M stores.  Special books, no problem.  Specific toys for my granddaughter, no problem.  Hard to find, or just unique items, no problem. Just as an example, I recently went to WDW Animal Kingdom and stayed in the magnificent Animal Kingdom Lodge.  While there, I filmed one of the frequent dejeebe drum performances for my granddaughter.  She was fascinated and immediately asked me to get her one.  Having no idea where to find such a thing, I went to Amazon.  Two weeks later, she has her drum AND, we are learning Swahili  for fun (we have learned to say see you soon and I learned how to say precious, so we have our own code)  _ and, I never left my home!! Yes, I am definitely an Amazon addict.

Honored Contributor

We get a few things out of the ordinary.  I just can't search a local store for hours trying to find something I want.  Amazon is easy, fast, and I can find just everything I or my bh might want.  We use it fairly often.  We head there first. 

Honored Contributor

I was in a local store yesterday to buy some fish food, only to find they were out of it. I came home, checked Amazon, found it for less money and it's being delivered today. Amazon's pretty darn good at what they do.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

I ordered two new laptops for my teenage daughter and for her cousin they came in record time. I love amazon but, no I am not a addict to any shopping online.

Honored Contributor

Amazon is amazing, I order everything from Pants for my hubby he wears a 31 x 28, very difficult size to find in retail and the likes slim legs not easy to find, to laundry detergent to nail polish.

If I can not find what I want on Amazon, I am pretty sure I can not find it anywhere

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

There are those who prefer to buy in bulk at Costco (not knocking Costco).

I prefer to buy in bulk from Amazon.

option C:  both

Honored Contributor

Is there a stronger word that addicted?  Amazon is just part of me now, I've been with them since 2002 when it was just books.  Now, it's in every facet of my life.  Since I work from home now on an 8:30 to 5:00 schedule,  I use Primenow to get stuff delivered to me in 2 hours.  It's so much more convenient that driving somewhere at lunch time or after I sign off.  Yesterday I had them deliver my 8oz bottled waters and some hair color and hubbys chips.  I do almost all my tv watching with Prime Video and whenever I see something I want, I check out Amazon first.  Sometimes the price might be $2 or $3 more but shipping is free with Prime and then deliver it to my home.  I did that last week with a shake maker/food chopper thing that HSN had as a TSV.  I'm on the Amazon site all day long.   

Honored Contributor

JEFF THANKS YOU....

Jeff-Bezos.jpg

download (4).jpg

download (2).jpg

Image result for cartoon of  jeff bezos

Image result for cartoon of  jeff bezos

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”