Esteemed Contributor

There are those who prefer to buy in bulk at Costco (not knocking Costco).

I prefer to buy in bulk from Amazon.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

Amazon has just about anything you need.  Love getting the order the next day.  I don't buy clothing from Amazon and haven't had good luck buying shoes so won't order any more.   I buy dog food, vitamins, cleaning items, lotions and potions, health needs, nail polish, etc.

Respected Contributor

Re: I Am An Amazon "Addict"

[ Edited ]

Hello...I my name is GAQshopr53 and I am Amazon clean for over 2 months Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

I can definitely relate.

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

It seems that I can't go a single day without at least visiting their site, if not buying something.

Any other Amazon addicts out there?

Esteemed Contributor

YES YES YES to Amazon.  I check them first whenever I want/need something.  Not only do I have Prime but I have an Amazon Visa which gives me 5% cash back on every Amozon and lesser cash back on non Amazon purchaes.  I also get 5% at Whole Foods.  I don't redeem rewards during the year but save them up for Christmas shopping.  A couole of clicks and my cash is in my checking account.  

Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819 

Amazon prime day is in July.

I canceled my membership last month.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I feel the same way about Ebay, it is very addicting, i seem to get much better deals on Ebay than Amazon, I love getting my Ebay bonus bucks. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

YES!!! Love Amazon!! Order most everything from them, it's especially nice when I need a little pick me up I shop there for jewelry and have it in 2 days! I love that! Cannot beat their service. I get an Amazon package at least 3x a week. 

And if you ever have to return anything, I have credit back to my CC within hours! 

Respected Contributor

@Pook wrote:

It's not that I am an addict but I find Amazon so convenient when I need something.  I just go and order with Prime and save a trip to the store and I get it in 2 days.  I order a lot of drugstore products, books, baking items, snacks as well as many clothing items or just about anything I might want or need.  I even got a replacement Ninja Multi Cooker there after the one I had for about 5 years broke since I use it at least twice a week and often more so I was not incovenienced by not having it.  It sure beats making lists for the drugstore and having to waste time going there.  

@Pook  I totally agree, it is a great time saver and convenience.

Trusted Contributor

Funny, as much shopping as I do online, I rarely visit Amazon, much less buy anything. I like QVC, Zulily, & Ebay best, in that order.