Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

A few months ago a dog was found in another part of my state abandoned, mouth taped shut, and legs broken.  Hopefully, the dog is doing okay.  I know they sent him to Mississippi State University Vets for treatment, but haven't heard any updates.  I imagine they never found the low down human who did this.  

I found an update on Angel.  She is doing beautifully although requires the use of a cart for her back legs.  She is being Fostered in WI.  Before/After pic below.

Angel.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

A few months ago a dog was found in another part of my state abandoned, mouth taped shut, and legs broken.  Hopefully, the dog is doing okay.  I know they sent him to Mississippi State University Vets for treatment, but haven't heard any updates.  I imagine they never found the low down human who did this.  

I found an update on Angel.  She is doing beautifully although requires the use of a cart for her back legs.  She is being Fostered in WI.  Before/After pic below.

Angel.jpg

oh, but that's a good picture to see the dog healthy and happy.

Esteemed Contributor

Angel is such a beautiful dog. I wish the best for her. No animal deserves

such horrendous cruelty. There should be stricter laws for all animal abuse

cases.

Honored Contributor

Not only leaving the poor pup in a hot car-taping his mouth prevented him from panting-which dogs use to circulate air through their bodies.

I suspect he taped the poor pup's mouth so that the pup could not bark and attract attention.

I agree there should be stricter regulations when owning any pet. Unfortunately, not everyone registers their pets.

What a horrifying story.  I am sure there will be folks to adopt him and give him a wonderful forever home.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Trusted Contributor

Re: Humans Are The Worst.

[ Edited ]

Humans are the worst creatures on this planet.  Too bad animals have to suffer from human stupidity.

Respected Contributor

Notice that these are huskies.........popularized by recent tv shows and games.  Having owned rough collies, a PWD, german shepherds and a greyhound........I can tell you that northern breeds are extremely challenging to own. My BF has had two since we've been together.......he has always had them........they are used to making their own decisions, noisy, runners, very high prey drive, diggers, tree and fence climbers, and shed constantly.....all the attributes that make them successful sled dogs but not great pets.

In films and TV they are seen as cute and cuddly puppies and obedient............NOT in real life. 

Honored Contributor

Sooo.....  hate the entire human race because of what one sadistic person did???   That's extreme.   

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Sooo.....  hate the entire human race because of what one sadistic person did???   That's extreme.   

@chrystaltree So is what that dirtball did. And not just one person---many, many people abuse animals. 

Respected Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 

I agree with your assessment of some humans. Sadly.  In Pennsylvania, there is a horrific story of how a Pennsylvania State Trooper killed a horse.  Lord have mercy.

Super Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@chrystaltree 

Well maybe not the ENTIRE human race, but between the sadistics ones and those who don't care or make excuses, it's way too many for my comfort level.

The former and current and still "MrsSweetieBear".