Esteemed Contributor

20220725_205019.jpg

20220725_205119.jpg

20220725_205213.jpg

20220724_114725.jpg

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Super Contributor

Willow you look so beautiful.

I love you... Thank God I have my precious MeiLi to keep me company.

The pictures are so beautiful.

They cheer me up.. Really they do.. 

Thank you for helping me through my sadness.

Love and Blessings.

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   Happy deer. Happy life!  Your pictures always bring a smile to my face.  Thank you.  

Woofs and hugs to Miss Willow White. So adorable!  What a model.  I would buy anything she's selling. 🥰. All your pictures are frame/book worthy, but this one of Willow definitely should be framed.  

Woofs and love to sweet Cricket in heaven. 💕🌈

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick 

Thanks again for great photos!

Oh, and Willow, what big ears you have!

Honored Contributor

The pair of photos of the two lovely graceful does in the tall wild grass would look very nice on my wall!!!!  These nature photos stand out and I can imagine a book filled with the pictures for all to see and enjoy as we when we visit this post.

Princess Willow White looks like she is posing for her royal photo, her red blanket draped around her.  What a sweetheart!   My visit to the Wick Haven through photos brightens my day and lifts my spirits!!!!!  Thank you MamaWick, you bring smiles to all!

Honored Contributor

What beautiful photos.....It must be "treat time for the ladies" at the Wick Summer Resort......

And I think Princess Willow has a career as a model in the making.....just look at that ADORABLE face! Heart

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

That's a great picture of Willow. 💕

Honored Contributor

I'm loving those ears! On the deer and Miss Willow!❤️

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Willow, you are precious -- love that pose!    The Does are out togeher and it looks like spook eyes in the picture where there is only one,.  I just got out of the hospital on sunday.

kindness is strength