Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

How long for Mr. Rebates & Q purchase

I've had good luck with other merchants and Mr. Rebates.

However, I recently made a large purchase at QVC and nothing has yet showed up from Mr. Rebates.

Any idea if there is a longer wait with QVC?

Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: How long for Mr. Rebates & Q purchase

I don't know. I've never had trouble with Mr Rebates, but I don't monitor to see how many days it takes.

I do know that some people have reported that Mr Rebates won't work with some ad block software, so you may want to shut that off if you have any. I always make sure I see the Mr Rebates banner across the top of the page before I complete my checkout to make sure.

Honored Contributor

a couple of days after it ships usually.

i do seem to have problems with mr rebates when i use firefox or edge, so i always switch to IE when placing an order.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman  it can take a while... it is up to the vendor really when they process the order and notify MrRebates.  You just have to be patient.  Have you checked your pending rebates on the Mr Rebate site? Those are usually pending for some time before you can request a check. 

Honored Contributor

Usually within the week of purchasing I receive an email from Mr. Rebates. If you don't receive it after 30 days you can file a claim. You need to do this before it's been 60 days. They will do a manual rebate. I have to do this with HSN when I buy several Andrew Lessman products. I just had to file a claim for HSN for about $140. I don't file a claim for small amounts.

Honored Contributor

Qvc has always been one of the fastest to notify me about my Mr. Rebates rebate. I get an email acknowledging the rebate within 2 days of placing the order.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Qvc has always been one of the fastest to notify me about my Mr. Rebates rebate. I get an email acknowledging the rebate within 2 days of placing the order.

i have found EBATES to be the fastest......i place an order and within hours i have an email from ebates telling me that i have earned $$$$.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wrote a response and then checked my email.   Got notice this morning, so I was worried for nothing.

Thanks to all who responded.  I guess I was just being impatient!

Honored Contributor

My Q purchases through MrRebates have always shown up quickly; however, my recent purchase of the Echo TSV has not even though I received the item yesterday.  

Glad your rebate showed up, @Witchy Woman.

Honored Contributor

tansy wrote:

My Q purchases through MrRebates have always shown up quickly; however, my recent purchase of the Echo TSV has not even though I received the item yesterday.  

Glad your rebate showed up, @Witchy Woman.

@tansy

Electronics, Gift Card and bulk/reseller purchases are not eligible for cash back.