Honored Contributor

Re: How is your weather today?

@SilleeMeeWho knew we'd get a hurricane before the East Coast?  We have a 70% chance of rain for Saturday.  Now theyre talking about landslides on the various burn scars.  The is from Pacific Hurricane Bud which will come up the Gulf of California.  We'll get the remnants.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624

Thoroughly enjoying a rainy morning in ABQ.  Getting any rain in RR?

How often do we get a forecast of a 100% chance of precipitation?

ABQ

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

too dang hot🌞

Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@Kachina624

ABQ

@just bee. As usual Abq got a lot more than we did.  I think KOB said RR got .34".  We didn't get any of that downpour that rolled through about 6 PM.  At least it was nice and cool.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

9:45 a.m. - 81 feels like 90, humidity 87% - 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@Kachina624

ABQ

@just bee. As usual Abq got a lot more than we did.  I think KOB said RR got .34".  We didn't get any of that downpour that rolled through about 6 PM.  At least it was nice and cool.

@Kachina624

The thunder was impressive!  Looks like today will be pretty... but no rain. Woman Sad

So where's that monsoon season they were talking about?

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Well we are in for one of our heatwaves here in the Seattle area. In the 80’s today....maybe 90 tomorrow and into next week.  That is HOT for  here.  We have no air conditioning in our home and it gets close to 90  degrees  Up stairs in the house when we have a heat wave.

I have about 10 fans going strategically placed in every room...three pointed on the bed alone.  I love summer. Just not temps over 75 degrees.  Thankfully our warm weather does not last more than  Week at a time.

Valued Contributor

@Annabellethecat66   HOT! HOT! HOT! 92 degrees & ridiculous heat index, like maybe 100! Same for next few days..puts me in a bad mood..just want to read & nap! 

My Target list is getting long & have no desire to get out & about..we just grilled hot dogs & had fresh fruit tonight..too hot to cook ☹️  Hang in there! It’s not officially summer yet! 🌞