Honored Contributor

Re: How ballerinas customize their pointe shoes.

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@QueenDanceALot Well, you see I felt like I need to explain why the kid started standing on stage (because that's what she did) at such an early age (dancing for 13 years) and stopping when interested in boys.

By now most people know what they're going to get (a lot of bla bla) when they read my posts. So, I hope I've explained myself thoroughly as I find this exhausting.

This is a free forum...my thought is if you don't like reading bla bla just don't click on Annabellethecat, 'cause that's a what your gonna get!

@Annabellethecat66

I didn't "click" on you, I clicked on the thread title and read the posts as I was interested in the topic as a dancer myself (ballet and modern).

Yes, this is a free forum (well, sort of), and I will express my opinion if I wish to. 

Don't feel you must bla bla bla if it exhausts you so much.  

Super Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@QueenDanceALot Well, you see I felt like I need to explain why the kid started standing on stage (because that's what she did) at such an early age (dancing for 13 years) and stopping when interested in boys.

By now most people know what they're going to get (a lot of bla bla) when they read my posts. So, I hope I've explained myself thoroughly as I find this exhausting.

This is a free forum...my thought is if you don't like reading bla bla just don't click on Annabellethecat, 'cause that's a what your gonna get!

Oh, @Annabellethecat66, my friend, I will ALWAYS choose to "click" on your posts. I do so enjoy them, no matter the topic. They never sound like "blah blah" to me, but more like the easy, comfortable conversation of a dear old friend

Hugs in anticipation of future posts . . . .   Beth

Life is tough, but I am tougher!!
Valued Contributor

@catlover wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/thisisinsiderstyle/videos/425216251216017/

Interesting video! Thank you so much Catlover for posting it! 

Many sports that made great demands upon the feet often take their toll. I have girlfriends who are lifelong avid runners and egads their feet! <shudder> Black toenails. Toenails falling off. Endless trips to podiatrists. But they love running and it keeps them healthy. I don't think they consider the toll on their feet to be a big price to pay. Ballet inspires similar love among its dancers. 

Again, thank you for the video link!