Super Contributor

Re: How are you acting/ feeling different during this time?

@Krimpette wrote:

I find it difficult to keep focused on any one task.  Hence, I'm not being very productive.  

I hear you on that one.  I only have small bursts of energy.   I have felt energy less going on 3 weeks now.

Super Contributor

I love that idea...... one room a day..   Now why didn't I think of that.   Doesn't sound too over whelming.   Thank you for that.

@Meowingkitty wrote:

I'm being a bit lazier than normal. Can't go to the gym as it's closed. Husband is working from home and on the phone a lot so I have to be quite. I can walk outside but come April it will start getting to hot to do that. I've been making it a point of cleaning one room a day. 

Super Contributor

You sound like me.   I have never cussed so much at the TV in my life .......

Oh my goodness.   Some things are SO FRUSTRATING.   

@CherryHugs wrote:

ive been lazy and hard to focus!

and not feeling like accomplishing things even though I want to. i burst into tears a couple of times due to the buildup of stress and anxietys.

im concerned  for everyone .. im trying to get motivated to get things done. i spend too much time watching the news and all about the virus!

Super Contributor

Awwww.......... how sweet you sound ......... Sending you a virtual hug 

@gidgetgh wrote:

I ventured out this morning for the first time in awhile. To replenish the groceries we've used in the last several days. 

Our grocery store was really crowded for 8:45 AM. But I'll tell you. Deli fully stocked. Rotisserie chickens cooked and ready much earlier than usual. Bakery full stocked. There was some meat, instead of an empty meat display. 

Employees and outside vendors everywhere you looked. Really hustling to restock. I made a point of thanking several on my way through and telling them how much I appreciate them being open. 

So, I made it to the frozen vegetable aisle. Three employees restocking. I said something to them and then, a few tears ran down my face. Right there in frozen foods. One of the employees looked over and asked it I was ok. Oh yeah, I said, it's just overwhelming to see how hard everyone here is working to make sure MY family and all the other families have food and supplies. It just makes me emotional."  He said that he too has found all of this very overwhelming. 

I mean, they're there, perhaps risking their own health. To make sure I can buy scallions. I was just very humbled by it. 

So I cried at the grocery store today. A first.

And now I'm home, hopefully for another several days, before I venture out again.

Super Contributor

???

@lovescats wrote:

I get most upset when I see one person on tv.

Honored Contributor

Claustrophobic.  Nowhere to go, nothing to do.  Very depressing.  Don't know how long this can last.

Super Contributor

Do you have any hobbies that you can take up ?   Do you have a doggie or a cat  ?  I love to go to my Pinterest ,  there are wonderful suggestions for when you are feeling down.  Things you can do to cheer yourself up.   Self Care suggestions. .    

This is a hard time, I understand.   This  is a great place to come to .   To connect

with other people feeling down right now.   We are all here to support each 

other.    Please let us know how you are doing...... Would love to hear more.

@kaydee50 wrote:

Claustrophobic.  Nowhere to go, nothing to do.  Very depressing.  Don't know how long this can last.