Occasional Contributor

When I picked up the schedule last week and I saw literally the hours and hours of Philosophy and Dooney and Burke and Wen, I thought it was a misprint. It could not possibly be week after week after week of these three products. For hours at a time.

Honestly who is buying this?  You can buy Philosophy anywhere and how many purses can you own? Hours and hours! It's scary.

And by the way, Philosophy is not cruelty free and full of parabens.

Honored Contributor

They do this with a lot of things. I think that when vendors are in town, they want to get the most bang for their travel dollars as they can.

Honored Contributor

This is nothing new.  I like to watch some of those shows if I'm home.

Esteemed Contributor

I rarely watch the Q channel anymore, but I do check in as I am flipping through channels.  It seemed that everytime I clicked on QVC this weekend, WEN was on.  As someone else has said, it is always the same stuff, over and over.  The Q needs new brands and new products.

Valued Contributor

QVC would not put a program on numerous time if they weren't making money IMHO.  They probably schedule according to the previous time on.  I don't like the same thing over and over but it is what it is.  I have cut down my watching/spending because of this.

Trusted Contributor
I agree. Programming has become very boring. 6-8 hours of shampoo stuff is ridiculous.
And showing the same handbags over and over ..... Enough
Honored Contributor

lol! if i see a program i'm not interested in i turn on another channel or turn tv off.Smiley Happy

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@mrs Phillips wrote:

When I picked up the schedule last week and I saw literally the hours and hours of Philosophy and Dooney and Burke and Wen, I thought it was a misprint. It could not possibly be week after week after week of these three products. For hours at a time.

Honestly who is buying this?  You can buy Philosophy anywhere and how many purses can you own? Hours and hours! It's scary.

And by the way, Philosophy is not cruelty free and full of parabens.

I must agree......i am constantly amazed at the hours devoted to beauty products and handbags and shoes also...............how many beauty products can a person use....and like you said how many purses?  how many pairs of shoes......it is very

scary.  I understand people will prefer different products so they enjoy a variety shown......but as you said...the hour by hour by hour devoted to these products is mind boggling..............but THEY MUST BE DOING GREAT SALES to keep on this type of schedule.