Respected Contributor

@elated wrote:

Taking oxycodone can lead to addiction. Many have had to go to rehab. What concerns me is what is really happening in her life. Maybe she is confused. I was wondering about her sister. Is she alive or dead?? Too many scenarios and some are questionable.

What is really happening with her son and ex husband. It does take alot of money to raise children. She is concerned about not seeing her son but if she is on heavy medication now much interaction does she have. She shouldn't be driving around with him in the car. Her judgement would be impaired

I agree with another poster something sounds off. We have never met these people and don't know what is true.

@elated Seems a bit obvious that a person could have more than one sister...

Esteemed Contributor

I think that the best way we can help the o/p is to offer advice, and that the best thing that the o/p can do, is to help herself.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

I wonder why your friends won't help you.Is it because you are in need of much more than they are qualified to give?I am only asking this question to help you think about your situation very clearly so that you can seek whatever help you need.I am sorry if I sound harsh but I don't know you well and from what you posted I thought that you could have more than financial problems...seek all of the help you need to get back on your feet.I am praying for you.

@dex

She has sought help, unbelievable.

Honored Contributor

Re: Homelessness

[ Edited ]

While I'm not saying this is the case here, I cannot be the only one who remembers some of scams that have happened here.

We could write a book.

Valued Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

While I'm not saying this is the case here, I cannot be the only one who remembers some of scams that have happened here.

We could write a book.

A book sounds like a fine place to put those memories...in this thread, not so much..
QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting...