Esteemed Contributor

@cherry wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

Are you referring to a snake oil sales women who claimed to be a medical recruiter?

@makeup addict wrote:
I remember years ago when a poster was horrible to other people,Im talking about insulting someones mom who recently died, that fight was allowed to. Went on for an hour beforewebbiepoofed it. Then we had someone who scammed people not once but twice and it was a soap opera!! Now you say boo and stuff is removed.

That had happened to me. It broke my heart. Mom was dead for 2 weeks. Someone from this board tried to deny it happend. It had taken me years to come back here. It was a sick act by cruel people

Thanks for verifying my story

((((((((((((((cherry)))))))))))))))

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

Re: Hey PeterDM.

[ Edited ]

@cherry wrote:

That had happened to me. It broke my heart. Mom was dead for 2 weeks. Someone from this board tried to deny it happend. It had taken me years to come back here. It was a sick act by cruel people

Thanks for verifying my story

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

@tansy wrote:
It is downright creepy, Peter Smiley Sad

Enjoy your vacation.

Yes, creepy is a good word for it.

The moderation is pretty tight here right now. It's understandable given the fact some of that vitriol came here far too often.  Nights of racist, homophobic posts that stayed far too long. Endless insults and baiting.  

With increased moderation, I hope the mods quickly identify those who use this board as a war-zone and take steps to ban them completely.

I hope you have a great vacation, Peter. 

~Enough is enough~
Respected Contributor
Hugs Cherry! It happened. It was toxic back then. That poster would act like a victim being attacked by others, when in fact, she was the person slamming everyone in sight! Because webbie removed her horrific posts, people didnt see her cruel words. Someone was smart enough to copy the whole exchange and everyone saw how mean she was.

The q forum is the only forum Ive posted on, its the only social media I use until the new changes. I miss the smart debates. We used to be able to have adult discussions on most any topic. That doesnt exist here anymore. That the reason I joined the other forum because discussion is allowed, debating is allowed and its been a nice place for me. if we are ever allowed to debate and have different opinions, then I will post more over here again.
Honored Contributor

Any place that attempts to try and do 'research' on someone is a place I would not trust. If 'they' are doing that to possible new members, what are they doing with those who have joined??

Creepy and stalkerish IMO. 'shudder'!!!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor
jJMi havent seen that over there, but I have seen that type of behavior over here. people accusing people of having multiple nics and being other people. people should be able to check other forums out and figure out whats best for them.

Honored Contributor

JustJazzmom. I post on both forums and the other forum is fine. It's not nearly as bad as some here would have you believe. I'd highly recommend checking it out and seeing for yourself.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

JustJazzmom. I post on both forums and the other forum is fine. It's not nearly as bad as some here would have you believe. I'd highly recommend checking it out and seeing for yourself.

yeah, right.

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Respected Contributor
JJM............the old Q boards are the only place I've seen this done, that's why concerned posters tried to warn another poster about a picture she had posted with a name attached.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Respected Contributor

I remember that night, cherry. Several posters were very cruel.