Respected Contributor
It's like a ball of wool ya have to unwind (or wind) and ya can't knit, anyway!
Trusted Contributor
I'm definitely going to that other forum. I'm leaving for vacation on Tuesday, so I'm going to wait until I get back to sign up. I don't want to jump in there now then disappear for 10 days.
Trusted Contributor
Actually, considering that beeonthewall is creating posts here telling people how individuals on that other board are going out of their way to research my identity and call me vile and lacking self-awareness, I think I'll pass. Regardless of their opinions of me, taking the time to give statistics about which boards I post on, and where I currently live and where I grew up is downright creepy. This board may have become pretty awful, but from the little I've seen, the other one isn't any better, or safer.
Honored Contributor

Re: Hey PeterDM.

[ Edited ]
It is downright creepy, Peter Smiley Sad

Enjoy your vacation.
Esteemed Contributor
It is really creepy but I think Peter and everyone else should just let the bad actresses hang themselves.

The mods may very well have figured out who these malcontents are and take steps to get rid of them.

jmo
Honored Contributor

Are you referring to a snake oil sales women who claimed to be a medical recruiter?

@makeup addict wrote:
I remember years ago when a poster was horrible to other people,Im talking about insulting someones mom who recently died, that fight was allowed to. Went on for an hour beforewebbiepoofed it. Then we had someone who scammed people not once but twice and it was a soap opera!! Now you say boo and stuff is removed.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Anyone remember Heiress? When she posted her pix in VP/AG and people decided they wanted to pry into her private life almost everyone was on board with that one. I'm curious, why was that? If there's going to be outrage for this sort of thing let's apply it to all posters, not just those who are popular. 

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Respected Contributor

Re: Hey PeterDM.

[ Edited ]

good morning, gato.  I don't like that kind of thing at all, as it has happened to me and continues to happen. 

I stay away from it and people who know me, know I hate that sort of thing.  I have falled to tempation of offering a comment or two, but I never investigate other people.  That is downright creepy and insane.

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Are you referring to a snake oil sales women who claimed to be a medical recruiter?

@makeup addict wrote:
I remember years ago when a poster was horrible to other people,Im talking about insulting someones mom who recently died, that fight was allowed to. Went on for an hour beforewebbiepoofed it. Then we had someone who scammed people not once but twice and it was a soap opera!! Now you say boo and stuff is removed.

oxox, I do believe her last sentence is about 'Nurse R.'

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

@makeup addict wrote:

oxox, I do believe her last sentence is about 'Nurse R.'

I was being Kind, that is who I was alluding to

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.