Honored Contributor

@Mersha   Oh my,  Thank you.  I try.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@Lali1 wrote:

@RetRN wrote:

Wonder if some posters would say these things if it was a friend or family member of theirs. 

Of course not! Some people have major hate for people they don't agree with. Why this is continued to be allowed on one side is beyond me. 

On one side? You've got to be kidding. Every single thread about John Lewis was shut down by the hate of one side. People can't even control themselves in his funeral thread. Puhlease.

@Greeneyedlady21  One post was removed from that funeral thread.  ONE.  And the other posts were respectful...crying, gushing...certainly not like those posted here by the same people who posted respectfully on THAT one.

But they...those funeral posters...are continuing to post there about this thread and will cause it to be taken down by posting bating threads and then you can say, "see...."

John Lewis may not even be in the ground yet, and you have already forgotten his words about love and nonviolence, and all that. 

SS, DD (figure it out)

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 It's not really necessary to talk down to me the way you have here. I will "do me", I'm fine with who I am. Certainly don't need permission or approval. You're looking to be offended, and you just don't like me. I'll be fine.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Valued Contributor

Well said @Oznell . Thank you for articulating thoughts many of us are also thinking.

Honored Contributor
I'm not posting on the ther funeral thread either.

@germanshepherdlove. Exactly what is your point in posting that graphic?
Respected Contributor

Re: Herman Cain

[ Edited ]

@esmerelda wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21  One post was removed from that funeral thread.  ONE.  And the other posts were respectful...crying, gushing...certainly not like those posted here by the same people who posted respectfully on THAT one.

But they...those funeral posters...are continuing to post there about this thread and will cause it to be taken down by posting bating threads and then you can say, "see...."

John Lewis may not even be in the ground yet, and you have already forgotten his words about love and nonviolence, and all that. 

SS, DD (figure it out)

@esmerelda wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@Lali1 wrote:

@RetRN wrote:

Wonder if some posters would say these things if it was a friend or family member of theirs. 

Of course not! Some people have major hate for people they don't agree with. Why this is continued to be allowed on one side is beyond me. 

On one side? You've got to be kidding. Every single thread about John Lewis was shut down by the hate of one side. People can't even control themselves in his funeral thread. Puhlease.

SS, DD (figure it out)

I posted in that other thread in reply to a comment that asked for kindness. All I said was will you give it to the other side. Nothing mean or hateful in that and I have not posted in any of the other posts about JL. So not everyone here complaining about the hate is over there posting hate. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Herman Cain

[ Edited ]

@Cakers3  I see your position.  You want a thread of only memorial type comments, spiritual toned, kind, thoughtful words.  Cakers, good luck controlling anything here.  But still I say there was no glee that I read and I read it all.  I wonder that he wasn't proud of his choice?   That's a serious thought.  Maybe one day someone in his family will share his last thoughts.  I hope so.

I'm sincerely sorry for his suffering and for his family.  His family has a good support system. 

What anyone may think is glee is more likely fear.  Fear that flagrant denials is going to kill in higher and higher numbers, fear that more medical workers will die, fear that medical care facilities will collapse and the nightmare could get so much worse because of sheer dug in ignorance.  Personally, I have a fear there is a planned destruction going on to make it more difficult for the next admin to clean up.  There are people who are that evil and that willing to create chaos.  I hope that's only fear talking to me.  Watch and listen to what's going down. 

Trusted Contributor

@Free2beYour post responding to Cakers was very well written without resorting to a passive/aggressive style of writing that has become the norm on this forum.

Respected Contributor

@JillyMarie  Thanks, fact is Cakers and I go way way back in time, we quit  silly fighting a long time ago and usually try to understand each other.  We learned it's a lot more interesting this way.

Respected Contributor

No one deserves to get this deadly virus. Please wear your masks.