Frequent Contributor

Re: Help Finding A New Rebates Program

Thanks Ladies.  I often hear about ebates and mrrebate. Will look into them. I have heard of savingsstar (but not researched) through my favorite extreme couponing site: thekrazycouponlady.com. My bank has a program but not many shopping options. I will compare the site suggestions to Myluckyrewards.com (now called rewards.luckyshops.com after Lucky magazine went under this month) and choose a new one.

Honored Contributor

i use mostly mrrebates and it has worked out well for me......thanks to someone in the forums years ago! i also use ebates AND extrabux. i used to use bigcrumbs, but the site has changed and i am not sure just how it works now. if anyone is familiar with it please let me know what the changes mean.

it is always nice to get some of your money back!!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I wish I'd signed up for Mr. Rebates long ago. I'm going to check out Saving Star.
Valued Contributor

i use quite a few depending on which is offering the most cashback for that store when i'm shopping.. topcashback, befrugal, simplybestcoupons, ebates, extrabux, mrrebates and cashbackcat.  i think that's all of the ones i use. 

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Esteemed Contributor

I have used Mr Rebates for some time now and am satisfied.  It is nice to receive that check, though not a lot of money, every so often!  My DD uses Ebates and she likes that plan.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

For what it's worth.  I just placed an order with Bath & Body Works.  YAYSALE gives you ten off thirty or twenty off fifty.  Mr. Rebates has a 1% rebate.  Discover Deals (you must use a Discover card) has a 15% rebate. BIG difference.

Honored Contributor

I like ShopAtHome, they offer a 110% rate guarantee, if you find a higher rate elsewhere, you fill out a very brief form on their site letting them know, then you shop,  they honor the higher rate, and add another 10% of it , so if they are offering 9%, another site is offering 10% you can go thru them and get 11%, a win win deal. They accept competitor rates from Be Frugal, Extrabux, Ebates, Mr Rebates, Top Cash Back and Fat Wallet

Honored Contributor

I just tried to check out Saving Star, I got a warning banner saying it may download malicious software and is not recommended, I am staying away from it.

Honored Contributor

I've collected over $4600, from Mr. Rebates over the past 10 years. QVC has gotten very chintzy with their rebates.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment