Esteemed Contributor

Re: Heeeeeeeeeeere's Archie!

@Cakers3 wrote:

There is nothing more sweet than a mother reading to her child.  Archie is a doll and look at that hair!

A child that age-of course he is sitting on her lap.  It doesn't matter who thinks he's walking or whatever.  When you read to a young child, you hold that child.

Harry took the video, not Meghan in case somebody didn't get that point.

The video was posted by Harry and Meghan.

It was their choice and this comparison to Kate all the time is nonsense.

I'm so glad that the pictures of me and my son were never compared to another family member.

My eyes went to Archie first and I still see him first when I go back to these pics.  I also noticed Meghan is not all glammed up; even her gray roots are showing.

She loves her family; and that is all that matters.

One more thing-we all know the difference between "opinion" or "observation" and vitriol.

May wee Archie grow strong and healthy and may Meghan and Harry have a long life to enjoy their precious son.

All the best to them.Smiley Happy

@Cakers3 Nobody would care about you, and your son , or me and my son in a picture. These people are in the public eye, so when you get the perks, this is the other side of the same coin. 

Honored Contributor

@Sheila P-Burg. Heard of stalking?
Respected Contributor

@Sheila P-Burg wrote:

@Pearlee  ...... Heard of anger management?

@Sheila P-Burg I know Pearley has very decided opinions, some that I don't agree with...,but I've never seen responses from her that are angry.  Strongly opinionated...yes, but never ranting and raving.

Sheesh...there's no need to get personally nasty because you don't like someone's views.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sheila P-Burg wrote:

@Sushismom  ......  No. It is just their normal attitude regarding this family. I am beginning to think it might be jealousy or envy.

@Sheila P-Burg Please come up with another observation. How can we possibly be envious or jealous of people that come from a different world then we live in. This makes no sense to me.

Esteemed Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

Perception is based on one's own dislike of a woman one has not met in person, has no idea what goes on in her mind, or what goes on between her and her husband behind closed doors.

When one sets out to "observe" and "give an opinion"-and one does so with a negative slant already in place-the perception will fit.

Hammer and nails and all that.

Using phrases such as "she should" "why doesn't she" "Kate does/does not do that"-the opinion is dead in the water because it's all about control, not about the topic.

Unless, of course, supported by some article out of People magazine.

How sad a picture of a child and mother can bring out such vitriol.

Says more about that person than it will ever say about Meghan.

Again, I wish them all the best for long and healthy lives-because I would like that wish for me and mine, too.

Karma and all that good stuff, ya know?

@Cakers3 Your theory would work both ways, so your adoration based on someone you don't know would be based on your perception as well. Moot point......

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee  ..... How is (2) posts stalking?

Esteemed Contributor

Archie is adorable! What a cutie he is.

Esteemed Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

Reading this you would hardly know that we are in the middle of a world wide pandemic.

@DiAnne What are you talking about. I don't know about you, but I am capable of discussing multiple subject matter, while still keenly aware of the horror going on with this pandemic. 

Respected Contributor

Last time I checked, we are all entitled to our own personal opinion and observation.  It amazes me for a poster to call out another because they have a difference of opinion and to make it personal about the poster as well.

I do not expect agreement on my opinions because they are mine and I do not expect to be attacked because of them when I respect the one that are different from mine.

Frequent Contributor

Archie is a cutie and Meghan looks so lovely, as usual.  Her mother, Doria, is a beautiful woman.  Smiley Wink