Respected Contributor

50620-meghan-markle-archie-index.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: Heeeeeeeeeeere's Archie!

Gosh, he's a big baby.  His head is almost the size of hers - maybe its the camera angle.  Looks more like his side of the family.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Respected Contributor

I just watched the video of her reading Archie the story. He is so adorable!!

Respected Contributor

What a cute baby!  He looks just like his father.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

He has gotten so big in a year!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

He is such a cutie.  I read yesterday that she and Harry have signed a book deal.  Maybe they will put more photos of him in their book.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

He is adorable. I think he looks like his daddy! Would love to see a few more pics of him.....Can't believe he is 1 already!

Honored Contributor

Observation: When the Cambridge kids' birthday photos are released it's all about the kids. They are the focus of the photo. Recent examples: Louis and Charlotte.

This one is all about Meghan and Archie. It appears that Meghan didn't want to miss a photo op!
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
Observation: When the Cambridge kids' birthday photos are released it's all about the kids. They are the focus of the photo. Recent examples: Louis and Charlotte.

This one is all about Meghan and Archie. It appears that Meghan didn't want to miss a photo op!

Oh please! He can't even stand up by himself yet--of course she and/or Harry would be in the pic with him.

Honored Contributor

OMG On the People site there is a video from the Instagram account: Meghan reading the storybook to Archie who is turning the pages. Meghan often looks up from the book and straight into the camera.

I got the impression it was both a birthday release and a Meghan demo for more voiceover work! She's shameless promoting herself! 👎