Esteemed Contributor

Re: Have you ever had a music box, or jewelry box with a little ballerina in it?That danced?

I didn't have a ballerina one, I had one from Disney World that played "It's a Small World."

Unfortunately, it didn't remind me of the trip because I was only 2 when we went.  LoL

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

Re: Have you ever had a music box, or jewelry box with a little ballerina in it?That danced?

@qualitygal

Yes, I had one over 50 years ago. I received it from my mom and dad. It was black laquered with flowers on the outside. Inside was pink velveteen. It played a song from Swan Lake. I no longer have that one, but does anyone know where you can get a ballerina music box?

Valued Contributor

@Leeny, You can get one at Amazon.

Respected Contributor

@Its Me LuLuBelle2

Thank You so much for the heads up!! I will check them out.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, it played Swan Lake....I recently purchased a beautiful inlaid music box with gold work on top in the image of a bull fighter with his cape.  It plays Granada and I bought it in Madrid on my recent vacation but it was made in Toledo, Spain and the gold work is specific to the town.