Respected Contributor

Has Anyone ordered from Wayfair

how was your experience, quality of products, pricing, deliveryetc

Honored Contributor

Re: Has Anyone ordered from Wayfair

Many times, excellent all the way. Love the merchandise, their CS is outstanding!! Dont hesitate to give them a try. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Many times, excellent all the way. Love the merchandise, their CS is outstanding!! Dont hesitate to give them a try. 

I couldn't say it better. I can only amplify on @Shelbelle's accurate encouragement.  

I've ordered often, never returned anything. Big ticket items like a sofa, console table, coffee table, and many home decor sundries. Beautiful choices of furniture, many can be customized with your selection of upholstery and Wayfair will send swatches to help you order.  Full information and dimensions are available for every item.

Delivery is always on time and those who carry in your furniture are very careful. Customer service is flexible and willing to keep you satisfied if there is anything about your order that is disappointing. Always cheerful and helpful with questions, too.

Wayfair also has other branches with names like Birch Lane and Joss & Main. So check out merchandise on those sites. 

If there is any downside to Wayfair it is that their choices and selections in any category is so extensive it may be hard to make decisions!  

Happy shopping. 

Valued Contributor

Everyone will have different experiences but mine were both excellent! One was ordering a small couch, and it arrived in less than a week across the country(before the pandemic though)! I wouldn't hesitate to order again!
Honored Contributor

very good quality and customer service.

we have ordered a number of items frorm them. just wish they had coupon codes and wish they were on some of the rebate sites.

last year we purchased an area rug that was slightly damaged on a corner. they let us keep it and shipped us another one! this was roughly $400! i guess they did not want to take on the expense of shipping it back.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Yes me too, if something is damaged they dont want it back, they  say to donate it to charity and they happily send you a replacement.  I could go on and on about their excellent CS. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have and I have had no problems. Items were delivered in excellent condition and on time. Communication from them was excellent as well. Also check out Joss & Main. I don't know how they are connected but somehow they are.

Respected Contributor

Only once, but I'd buy from them again if I'm looking for something, for sure. I like what they carry, homewise.

I bought a standing wine rack for Bf one bday...very nice quality, very decent price; I think it was about $89.00 at the time, it's wrought iron, with a table top. This was pre-Covid (ah, the good ole days), but delivery was quick and all was good.

Honored Contributor

A year and a half ago, DS and DIL were buying a new bedroom suite.  I couldn't believe the quality.  Each piece was signed by the artist. 

Unbelievable!

I wouldn't hesitate at all and I taught Interior Design and have Ethan Allen and Broyhill myself.

Read the description and look at the price.  You'll get an indication of the quality.

Trusted Contributor

It's been a couple of years, but I had no problems at all. Everything arrived as described with no complaints from me.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004