Honored Contributor

Received my KN95 mask today

[ Edited ]

I had to buy mine.  Whenever I tried to get it through the library or other places, they were all gone.  So I got them through Amazon.  I tried it.  Feels comfortable against the skin. Good thing about them is they don't seem to fog my glasses. I have a small face, & it does seem a tad (or less) big on my face.  But I could adjust it.  After I press the bottom against under my chin, I'm fine. It does not say anything about reusing it.  It's disposable to me.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Received my KN95 mask today

They can get hot if you have to wear them very long. I always put a lozenge in my mouth before wearing one in a store; keeps my throat from drying out. My glasses don't fog up if I wear them slightly below the nose piece that adjusts.

Honored Contributor

@Duckncover  Yes!  That's the one thing I love about them.  Thanks for the tip about putting something in your mouth.  I like that they dust proof.  

Respected Contributor

United States Mask <info@unitedstatesmask.com

I order from this company as they are made in Arlington, Tx.

They do have over the head straps but you can cut and re-tie to fit over the ears. We use them multiple times. They are rated N95.

Honored Contributor

I've ordered some to be delivered this weekend.  I'm not going in a grocery store until I get them.  I usually do Wal-Mart pick up but they don't have enough of what I want to make an order worthwhile.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Going to wear them on Monday, as I have to go to the post office (I have to return a QVC package .....shoes) & than to the drug store (which is voluntary with masks, but I still wear it)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This graphic shows why I've preferred a KN95 type mask for several months now. You're more protected against non-mask-wearers. The graphic is pre-omicron. But that also means protection is more important now.

How long can I keep using the same N95 respirator mask? Here&#39;s what Bay  Area experts say

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

I've been wearing the KN95 masks for several months.  The cloth masks used to annoy me by sticking to my face when I breath or talk.  These protrude from my face and are much better.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

By any chance did you mean  N95, INSTEAD OF KN95? I ask because KN95 mask have been available for a long time.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

They are KN95 and N95.  I have the KN95.  I think those are dust proof....not sure.  Anyway they were both available.  I asked my which to get and he picked the KN95.  I thought they were a new invention, but he said they've been around for a long time. He was familiar with KN95.