Honored Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Tried the new Sriracha Quesarito from Taco Bell?

On 3/8/2015 JustJules said:

Yes, I tried the chicken one the other day. I rarely eat at Taco Bell, but it was actually quite good. I normally just get chicken soft tacos, but next time I go I will get the chicken Sriracha Quesarito again. I like spicy foods and it was just the right amount of heat.

You were smart to order chicken.

My friend used to managed a Taco Bell. The ground beef comes to the stores freeze dried. They have to put it in big pots of water to reconstitute it.

Yuck!

A little trivia - the hardest thing for the employees to make are the Crunchwraps. If you want to tick them off, order a crunchwrap when the store is busy!

Respected Contributor

On 3/8/2015 Gooday said:

A selfie of me AFTER eating this:

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/7/2015 Irshgrl31201 said:
On 3/7/2015 september said: I live in Ca, but don't have a Taco Bell anywhere near me. I see them when I'm traveling in New England, where I grew up. There was no Mexican or tex-mex foods there, when I lived there.

That is one thing I love about where I live (Raleigh), we have a large Mexican and Latino population and lots of great restaurants to choose from. One thing I do miss from living for a short time in New Mexico and visiting my brother there is the green and red chiles. Their cuisine is a lot different from here but it is great! I love Mexican!

Oh, I remember the chiles when we visited Albuquerque ... that city has the best Mexican restaurants.

Super Contributor

On 3/8/2015 terrier3 said:
On 3/8/2015 JustJules said:

Yes, I tried the chicken one the other day. I rarely eat at Taco Bell, but it was actually quite good. I normally just get chicken soft tacos, but next time I go I will get the chicken Sriracha Quesarito again. I like spicy foods and it was just the right amount of heat.

You were smart to order chicken.

My friend used to managed a Taco Bell. The ground beef comes to the stores freeze dried. They have to put it in big pots of water to reconstitute it.

Yuck!

A little trivia - the hardest thing for the employees to make are the Crunchwraps. If you want to tick them off, order a crunchwrap when the store is busy!

Yes, I never eat ground beef from a fast food place like that, literally too much "mystery meat". Same reason I never eat burgers from McD's and the like, I prefer to know I am eating real ground beef. I just prefer the chicken items anyway, although it's far from health food there. Smile Funny about the Crunchwraps, good to know...although I wouldn't order one because they don't appeal to me.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/8/2015 FUTURE said:
On 3/7/2015 FUTURE said:

They always look good in the pictures and then when you get them, well not so much. My daughter and I went through the drive through this afternoon. We both got chicken tacos. I also ordered the Ariana Grande. Took them a minute. lol!

What's an Ariana Grande?!?!?!?! :-0

She is a singer. lol!

Well I knew THAT......lol! I didn't know if it was a secret menu item or something. Maybe it should be!! Smiley Wink

lol! No, it just sounds like something that would be off their menu, doesn't it?

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

On 3/8/2015 FUTURE said:
On 3/7/2015 FUTURE said:

They always look good in the pictures and then when you get them, well not so much. My daughter and I went through the drive through this afternoon. We both got chicken tacos. I also ordered the Ariana Grande. Took them a minute. lol!

She is a singer. lol!

Well I knew THAT......lol! I didn't know if it was a secret menu item or something. Maybe it should be!! Smiley Wink

well, call me an idiot, because I fell for Irish's joke! LOL!! I had to look it up, and I guess it started as a joke because her name sounds like a menu item at Taco Bell. Who knew??? Hahahaha. You got me irish!

Esteemed Contributor

NO, but I have seen the commercials! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/8/2015 shoekitty said:
On 3/8/2015 FUTURE said:
On 3/7/2015 FUTURE said:

She is a singer. lol!

well, call me an idiot, because I fell for Irish's joke! LOL!! I had to look it up, and I guess it started as a joke because her name sounds like a menu item at Taco Bell. Who knew??? Hahahaha. You got me irish!

LOL!! Someone else got me with it, that is how I found out about it. I thought the Ariana Grande was a real thing on the menu for like a month!!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Respected Contributor

On 3/8/2015 shoekitty said:
On 3/8/2015 FUTURE said:
On 3/7/2015 FUTURE said:

She is a singer. lol!

Lol, shoe kitty!! It definitely sounds like a menu item!