Honored Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Tried the new Sriracha Quesarito from Taco Bell?

When I want junk food, I go to Taco Bell and order the Crunch wrap with chicken, no cheese sauce and no sour cream. hahaha. It is so good. I like cheese, but not that nacho sauce.

Taco bell has to be the cheapest place to eat. We don't eat drive thru's much, but I like Taco Bell.

Honored Contributor

On 3/7/2015 september said: I live in Ca, but don't have a Taco Bell anywhere near me. I see them when I'm traveling in New England, where I grew up. There was no Mexican or tex-mex foods there, when I lived there.

Do you have Del Taco? My daughter lives in SoCal. There are Taco Bell's, but it is either Taco Bell or Del Taco in the town, not both.

Respected Contributor

No Taco Bell in my town...I don't do fast food anyway

Respected Contributor

It's okay, but I wouldn't order it again.

Trusted Contributor

I've never been to Taco Bell, but I love Sriracha sauce. Heinz even has a ketchup with that flavor.
Super Contributor

Yes, I tried the chicken one the other day. I rarely eat at Taco Bell, but it was actually quite good. I normally just get chicken soft tacos, but next time I go I will get the chicken Sriracha Quesarito again. I like spicy foods and it was just the right amount of heat.

Honored Contributor

I only get a few particular items at Taco Bell occasionally, but that isn't going to be one of them. I hate rice in burritos and I don't do "hot."

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

On 3/7/2015 Irshgrl31201 said:
On 3/7/2015 FUTURE said:
On 3/7/2015 Irshgrl31201 said:

They always look good in the pictures and then when you get them, well not so much. My daughter and I went through the drive through this afternoon. We both got chicken tacos. I also ordered the Ariana Grande. Took them a minute. lol!

What's an Ariana Grande?!?!?!?! :-0

She is a singer. lol!

Well I knew THAT......lol! I didn't know if it was a secret menu item or something. Maybe it should be!! Smiley Wink
Respected Contributor

A selfie of me AFTER eating this:

Honored Contributor

I don't do sour cream and I don't do 'hot', so it wouldn't be for me.

I remember, back in the day (I'm thinking early 70s?), when there was a Taco Bell down the street from where I worked. Back then everything on the menu was 19 cents. I was a huge fan of Taco Bell! Haven't been there for years, though. I seldom eat fast food but I love Mexican food, including American type Mexican food. Just not anything hot. hehe Smiley Happy