Respected Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Tried the new Sriracha Quesarito from Taco Bell?

On 3/7/2015 Cakers1 said:

Did you know that the boxes containing the ""beef"" shipments at Taco Bell are stamped ""FIT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION"". Not sure where the unfit shipments end up.

Maybe Whataburger.

Good to know.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/7/2015 september said: I live in Ca, but don't have a Taco Bell anywhere near me. I see them when I'm traveling in New England, where I grew up. There was no Mexican or tex-mex foods there, when I lived there.

That is one thing I love about where I live (Raleigh), we have a large Mexican and Latino population and lots of great restaurants to choose from. One thing I do miss from living for a short time in New Mexico and visiting my brother there is the green and red chiles. Their cuisine is a lot different from here but it is great! I love Mexican!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Super Contributor

The food at Taco Bell is disgusting.

Respected Contributor

Blech. Smiley Wink
Respected Contributor

On 3/7/2015 Irshgrl31201 said:

They always look good in the pictures and then when you get them, well not so much. My daughter and I went through the drive through this afternoon. We both got chicken tacos. I also ordered the Ariana Grande. Took them a minute. lol!

What's an Ariana Grande?!?!?!?! :-0
Honored Contributor

They always look good in the pictures and then when you get them, well not so much. My daughter and I went through the drive through this afternoon. We both got chicken tacos. I also ordered the Ariana Grande. Took them a minute. lol!

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/7/2015 FUTURE said:

What's an Ariana Grande?!?!?!?! :-0

She is a singer. lol!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Valued Contributor

I haven't been to Taco Bell in ages. But I still remember the smell

Super Contributor

Doesn't look like anything new! Just Siriacha sauce added to what appears to be a plain burrito.

Valued Contributor

I have never had any Mexican food I didn't love. From the most expensive restaurant to Taco Bell!!