Esteemed Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Noticed the Message About Returns Being Processed Late?

@sunshine45 wrote:

i am still seeing the message:

https://images.qvc.com/is/image/pic/hp/BannerStatus_ReturnsDelay_20151008.jpg?qlt=95,1

Hmmm.  I'm not seeing it - not on the My Accounts page, and not on Order Status - Returned Orders page.  Maybe we only see the message if we have a return that has been affected by the delay?

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags

have not had a return since july......i am seeing the message on my main order status page towards the upper right, above where it says "hide canceled orders" in the grey strip.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

They have always been slow with returns.  I returned two things for about $100 last month.  They received them weeks before my bill came out but had not been processed yet.

Why?  Well, if they keep a lot of returns late like that, THEY get the $$$ interest, not us.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Esteemed Contributor

Can't remember the last time I bought anything from here. I pretty much stick with the one with the big A in it's name and the southern shopping channel. More free shipping and handling and no sales tax when ordered online

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 Is the message still there?  I have no message above "hide canceled orders."  Strange.  I'm on a desktop computer using Firefox - what device are you using?  I'm curious about why just some of us would have that delayed returns message.

@sunshine45 wrote:

@shoesnbags

have not had a return since july......i am seeing the message on my main order status page towards the upper right, above where it says "hide canceled orders" in the grey strip.

Honored Contributor

hi @shoesnbags

yes, it is still there for me. i am on a laptop using firefox.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Keyai

@Eva-QVC

@QVC_Team

seeing the message on the order status page about returns being delayed. does anyone on "the team" know WHY customer returns are delayed?......is it because of the flooding that happened in south carolina?

QVC Social Team

Hello @sunshine45 - Yes, the delay is because of the unfortunate extreme weather conditions some areas are experiencing. 

Hope this helps!

Honored Contributor

@Eva-QVC wrote:

Hello @sunshine45 - Yes, the delay is because of the unfortunate extreme weather conditions some areas are experiencing. 

Hope this helps!

thanks so much for confirming that @Eva-QVC !

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

hi @shoesnbags

yes, it is still there for me. i am on a laptop using firefox.

Well then, it must have something to do with my settings - all those choices we had to make after the boards changed, regarding how we wanted to see things on our screen.  Wonder what ELSE I'm missing, lol!