Honored Contributor

Has Anyone Been In Contact With Homegirl?

We used to talk all the time and one day last year she just disappeared. I miss her, and I hope all is well with her.

Honored Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Been In Contact With Homegirl?

Hi Noel, that name seems familiar. 

So many people have changed their names and for some reason don't want to be *known* as they were before. 

Not saying that's the case here, but could be.

And in the past week or so, so many old (well not old, but) posters have returned to posting here.

Maybe she will.

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

Hi Noel, that name seems familiar. 

So many people have changed their names and for some reason don't want to be *known* as they were before. 

Not saying that's the case here, but could be.

And in the past week or so, so many old (well not old, but) posters have returned to posting here.

Maybe she will.

Hi @Lucky Charm

Homegirl lived in the Bay Area.  We talked about books, local authors and home decorating. She is an accomplished gardener and had been here for years.  She was no patsy, lol.  I worry something happened, I hope not, I'd rather you were right 🙂

Esteemed Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

We used to talk all the time and one day last year she just disappeared. I miss her, and I hope all is well with her.

I hate that when someone you chatted with on here just stops posting all of the sudden @Noel7. It is so worrisome not knowing what happened or if it was something bad regarding their health.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

I hate that when someone you chatted with on here just stops posting all of the sudden @Noel7. It is so worrisome not knowing what happened or if it was something bad regarding their health.

Hi @Irshgrl31201 Smiley Happy

That it is.  She had been here a long time, as I recall.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Daisy wrote:

This is a little off topic, but there was a woman (she's not "old") on youtube who had been doing videos on recipes, grocery hauls, store hauls, crafts, home decor, etc. for many years. About a year ago, she just stopped and that was it. So many of us had enjoyed her videos.

@Daisy Sunflower

That's worrisome, too.

Honored Contributor

Hi, @Noel7!   I've asked about @GingerPeach several times, too, and it's good to see your thread.    She's a wonderfully bright, spunky, interesting person and I really do miss her contributions.   Her last post was in June 2016.   Sending positive vibes across the miles to her...  I hope she's well, and maybe she will return to us if we wish it hard enough!   Positive vibes to you, too, @Noel7!❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

you dont think she moved over to the other board do you?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

This is a little off topic, but there was a woman (she's not "old") on youtube who had been doing videos on recipes, grocery hauls, store hauls, crafts, home decor, etc. for many years. About a year ago, she just stopped and that was it. So many of us had enjoyed her videos.

@Daisy Sunflower - what is her name and/or channel?