Honored Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Been In Contact With Homegirl?

@sunshine45 wrote:

you dont think she moved over to the other board do you?

Hi @sunshine45

No, I'm sure of that 😊

Honored Contributor

The trouble with anonymity is that you make a friend you enjoy, then one day she disappears and you never know what happened to her.  A young man tried to post a msg about his ill mom a few days ago and the mods zapped it because he gave her full name, which we wouldn't have known anyway.  He probably didn't know the name she used here.   It's kind of sad. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

This is a little off topic, but there was a woman (she's not "old") on youtube who had been doing videos on recipes, grocery hauls, store hauls, crafts, home decor, etc. for many years. About a year ago, she just stopped and that was it. So many of us had enjoyed her videos.

Did any of her subscribers comment in the comment section, asking where she was @Daisy Sunflower? It is puzzling that if they did she couldn't at least give a comment back. Have you tried googling her name? Maybe you will find something if you do that??

Just recently a pretty popular youtube chef named Auntie Fee died. She had posted she was in the hospital and I don't think she thought it was that serious but she had a heart attack and died a few days later. Her son let her fans and subscribers know what happened. 

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

The trouble with anonymity is that you make a friend you enjoy, then one day she disappears and you never know what happened to her.  A young man tried to post a msg about his ill mom a few days ago and the mods zapped it because he gave her full name, which we wouldn't have known anyway.  He probably didn't know the name she used here.   It's kind of sad. 

@Kachina624

That really is sad.  Too bad the mod didn't just omit the poster's name and explain the situation to her son in email.  They seem to have no leeway of their own.  

Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624

That really is sad.  Too bad the mod didn't just omit the poster's name and explain the situation to her son in email.  They seem to have no leeway of their own.  

@Noel  I felt badly for him because he probably felt like he'd been smacked in the face.  They should have emailed him an explanation.  I hope they did. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Did anyone figure out which poster the son was talking about?I am worried about a coup,e of them.

Frequent Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

We used to talk all the time and one day last year she just disappeared. I miss her, and I hope all is well with her.

Hi Noel

Hope all is well with you. I miss reading Homegirl's post 

as well, she always had interesting and informative 

posts. I hope all is well with her.  Thanks for starting 

this thread. 

In a controversy the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth and have begun striving for ourselves ~ Buddha ~
Honored Contributor

@SerenitySilk wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

We used to talk all the time and one day last year she just disappeared. I miss her, and I hope all is well with her.

Hi Noel

Hope all is well with you. I miss reading Homegirl's post 

as well, she always had interesting and informative 

posts. I hope all is well with her.  Thanks for starting 

this thread. 

Thank you @SerenitySilk Smiley Happy   It's nice to see you.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624

@Noel  I felt badly for him because he probably felt like he'd been smacked in the face.  They should have emailed him an explanation.  I hope they did. 

Oh no...was it poster with the nic betteb??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**