~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Trusted Contributor

Happy Hanukkah,

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Honored Contributor

Image result for chanukah images

Respected Contributor

Back at the house for a bit. 

NO menorah this year. don't want to look at fire.

somewhere in the house is a bag of gelt, but G-- knows where.  Kids will have to wait til Christmas to get gelt if it is still here.

Have fun, eat lots of latkes! 

xoxo, henny

Respected Contributor

Celebrate and enjoy time with friends and family.

Honored Contributor

@hennypenny wrote:

Back at the house for a bit. 

NO menorah this year. don't want to look at fire.

somewhere in the house is a bag of gelt, but G-- knows where.  Kids will have to wait til Christmas to get gelt if it is still here.

Have fun, eat lots of latkes! 

xoxo, henny

@hennypenny  were you relocated out of your house because of the fire? 

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.  xo Heart

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

@dmod nj, We are about 1,000 feet from mandatory evacuation, so left. We have a motel room, but are spending lots of time here at the house. Have been here most of the day. Watering and doing laundry etc. Can't clean, ash is everywhere inside the house. must wait till fire gone.

We have the cats at the motel so go back tocheck on them. 

better toknow they are safe.

xoxo, henny

Honored Contributor

@hennypenny wrote:

@dmod nj, We are about 1,000 feet from mandatory evacuation, so left. We have a motel room, but are spending lots of time here at the house. Have been here most of the day. Watering and doing laundry etc. Can't clean, ash is everywhere inside the house. must wait till fire gone.

We have the cats at the motel so go back tocheck on them. 

better toknow they are safe.

xoxo, henny

@hennypenny  Smiley Sad  I'm so sorry to hear this news. Please keep your cats, you and mr. henny safe. 

((((((((((  gentle hugs )))))))))))))

I can't even imagine the mess you are facing. Smiley Sad 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

Hi All,

at the house for a while. watered a few plants, the humidity is 3% so trying to keep things alive. mr henny had to add water to pool to make sure the filter keeps working.

Lots of planes and helicopters flying over from reloading water and foscheck to the fire.

Stay well and safe everyone!

The cats are agita, left tv on in motel room for them, hope it helps.

Honored Contributor

Re: Happy Hanukkah

[ Edited ]

Happy Hanukkah!   Even though I'm not Jewish, I've been subscribed to 'The Nosher' . com.  And 'My Jewish Learning' . com.   Received an email titled:  '17 Epic Latkes You're Going To Want To Make This Hanukkah'.   Lots of excellent recipes.  Enjoy the recipes and enjoy your Hanukkah and holidays!  Heart  .......... p.s.  Also nine ways/recipes to make latkes without using potatoes.  I like the spinach recipe, among the others. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).