Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I will not be opening my door this year to a bunch of kids treat or treating this October.  Will you?

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I will as of now. Can't wait! Of course this is far away and things could change. My neighborhood kids are the BEST!

Confucius says don’t listen to a tolerance lecture from a bully.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

No as we never get any trick or treaters.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Of course I would but I don't think there'll be any....just another fun thing kids will miss doing.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden  Yes! Without a doubt! I've lived my life and have have raised my children and seen my grandchildren growing up. If a little Haloweener is going to kill me, so be it. I'm sick of all of this hiding.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden   If there IS door to door trick or treating here in DC I will participate.  I sit on a bench outside my front door with my prepared give away treat bags to hand them out.  And I dress up as a friendly good witch!  Get compliments from the kids.

Love to see the children and parents so happy and I chat with my neighbors on either side waiting for the next wave of children.

aroc3435

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Only if they're wearing masks.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

A lot can happen in 130 days. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@KittyLouWhoToo wrote:

Only if they're wearing masks.

@KittyLouWhoToo Smiley LOLSmiley LOL

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Nope!  Never did and never will!  It's not just neighborhood kids that you knew and had fun guessing who they were anymore like it used to be when I was a kid  - now they come from miles away.  I never even liked it when I was a kid and went because my mother said I had to.