Honored Contributor

has $15 off $75 today only. Can be used multiple times. Code is on their site at top left side of the page.

I need to see what other Andrew Lessman products I need since they still have reduced pricing with free shipping. I already used a $10 off coupon on his Greens Complex & a $10 off coupon on UFF.

Have fun shopping!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

has $15 off $75 today only. Can be used multiple times. Code is on their site at top left side of the page.

I need to see what other Andrew Lessman products I need since they still have reduced pricing with free shipping. I already used a $10 off coupon on his Greens Complex & a $10 off coupon on UFF.

Have fun shopping!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the tip. 

Honored Contributor

Nice.  I haven't shopped with HSN in years but happy shopping to those who do.

Honored Contributor

Looks like you need the HSN credit card to take advantage of the offer.

Honored Contributor

Just fyi, it also says this is valid only with the HSN card. 

ETA:  Looks like Tansy and I were posting at the same time.  LOL

Honored Contributor

Oops sorry. Did not catch you needed their card. I don't know why they do that. It should be for everyone. They will get more sales that way. Guess they want that money they make from the Bank when they issue new cards.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I just applied for the HSN card to get the $40 offer. I don't use "store" cards and if I do I pay in full. I do have an Evine card, but no Q card. I love Andrew Lessman vitamins - did you see his video about the QVC/HSN "marriage" analogy. Supposedly nothing will change, but everything changes eventually. I just hope it's for the better ...

Honored Contributor

Be Frugal and Top Cash Back now giving 5% back from HSN too.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz@Shelbelle@nycgrl@Lipstickdiva@tansy

Retailmenot gives you $10 credit directly to your PayPal account on purchases over $50.

So, using HSN card (extra value payments); HSN code ($15 off $75); free shipping on Lessman and their products are on sale -- I took advantage of these today.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Nightowlz@Shelbelle@nycgrl@Lipstickdiva@tansy

Retailmenot gives you $10 credit directly to your PayPal account on purchases over $50.

So, using HSN card (extra value payments); HSN code ($15 off $75); free shipping on Lessman and their products are on sale -- I took advantage of these today.

@LTT1 I took advantage of the 2 different $10 off coupons I had plus used the $15 off $75 all on Andrew's products.

I received a 20% off 1 item today & just used it on Curtis Stone Dura-Pan Nonstick 5 pc Essential Cookware Set. Got it for $72 instead of $90. Spent too much money but I also saved some.