Honored Contributor

That Poor Girl Has Had to Put that Tree Together......

That poor young girl has had to put that tree together more times all day and from last night over and over and......

Good grief!  I've had this show on and off all day long.  Every time I see it, she's putting together that tree.

I hope they pay her well.  She's so small.  

Honored Contributor

Re: That Poor Girl Has Had to Put that Tree Together......

@Annabellethecat66I haven't watched her, but from my point of view, there are thousands of jobs far worse than putting together a Christmas tree on national television.  I'm saving my sympathy.

Honored Contributor

I once had a part-time job in a library.......re-stacking books.    I was paid for "manual labor".................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

I once had a part-time job in a library.......re-stacking books.    I was paid for "manual labor".................

WoW, what a novel idea.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops I think of everything as "Oh!  My aching back".  My back has affected my knee pain.  It's stupid.  So every time I see her bending over.....it's like....Oh!

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@millieshops I think of everything as "Oh!  My aching back".  My back has affected my knee pain.  It's stupid.  So every time I see her bending over.....it's like....Oh!

She's young and both her knees are strong; otherwise she wouldn't be demonstrating it.  It was nice to show your sympathetic feelings though.

Trusted Contributor

@makena wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

She's young and both her knees are strong; otherwise she wouldn't be demonstrating it.  It was nice to show your sympathetic feelings though.

@makenaif she keeps doing this her knees won't be stong for long - lol !

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

The guy demonstrating the tree seemed to lose enthusiam as the day wore on....LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Oh my, I got so sick of seeing those trees.  I either muted or turned it off when they came on........again!!

Honored Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

Oh my, I got so sick of seeing those trees.  I either muted or turned it off when they came on........again!!

@Patriot3

QVC has really started to overdo the TSV......(and not just CIJ either).....Yep, between the gift bags, trees, and now the candles the CIJ shows have gotten very repetitive......I do the same and turn the channel, or take care of a household chore when I see the same ole presentations.............

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”