Honored Contributor

@Ibby114  I get it but I've set up every onine account I have online without being forced to make a phone call and give my credit card information to a stranger.  At least the website is encrypted.  It's a deal breaker for me.   

Honored Contributor

HSN's website is user friendly, no problems ever. (knock on wood)

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Esteemed Contributor

Re: HSN discounts, wow

[ Edited ]

@Laura14 wrote:

@Ibby114  I get it but I've set up every onine account I have online without being forced to make a phone call and give my credit card information to a stranger.  At least the website is encrypted.  It's a deal breaker for me.   

@Laura14 I'm thinking in this world of cyber security -- they want to make sure you are you. Woman Indifferent

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

@Laura14 I'm thinking in this world of cyber security -- they want to make sure you are you. Woman Indifferent

@Ibby114  And I want to be sure they are them.  There is no way for them to verify I am me over a phone.  

Honored Contributor

Re: HSN discounts, wow

[ Edited ]

@Laura14 wrote:

@Laura14

You don’t need to call HSN CS in order to set up an account. It can all be done online. 

It was probably a glitch in the site. They have recently “made improvements” to their mobile website, and to the app, that made them pretty much worthless to me. If they don’t fix what they fixed and make them user friendly again, they will be losing sales from lots of people.

Esteemed Contributor

I rarely buy from HSN except for twice a year as I use Serious Skin Care. And they sent me a 20% off coupon for my birthday. I thought WOW, very nice of them.