Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Is the sale even complete yet?  I didn't think it was.   Even if it is complete, it's still very early on.  I have no doubt there will be changes to both QVC and HSN.  Big changes. 

One can certainly hope...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Re: HSN discounts, wow

[ Edited ]

@tends2dogs wrote:

This 20% coupon seems to be a monthly thing lately.  I think it is great.  It really is smart because I am sure it spurs purchases that may have never been made otherwise.

@tends2dogs  I try not to let the 20% coupon 'get' to me.  I was looking at all sorts of fun stuff on hsn today, instead  I bought a 2 pack of Professor Amos drain cleaner with my coupon !! 

Respected Contributor

No 20% coupon for me.  Oh well!

Honored Contributor

I bought two pairs of lightweight slacks and two sleeveless tops for spring/summer tonight that cost a total of $40. but I was charged $3  S&H for each piece, if I had reached $99 then S&H would have been free.  I bet they all arrive in the same box. Oh well I have until midnight to reach that goal. Woman LOL

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Esteemed Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

I bought two pairs of lightweight slacks and two sleeveless tops for spring/summer tonight that cost a total of $40. but I was charged $3  S&H for each piece, if I had reached $99 then S&H would have been free.  I bet they all arrive in the same box. Oh well I have until midnight to reach that goal. Woman LOL

@JaneMarple when hsn  has the 'bulk' shipping deals they take away the 'buy more & save' shipping promo. Woman Sad  You can make it to $99 !!! When I get close to the free shipping $$ amount on hsn, I start looking at alternate colors of  items I already have and really like. 

Honored Contributor

@tucsongal wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

I had $5 spendable kash in my account. I thought they had stopped giving that as refund on shipping on a return. I guess that's where it came from.

I need to go see if the 20% off is available for me.

-----------------

That must be it, as I returned two pairs of leggings that were defective. The 20% code was at the top of the home page.  

@tucsongal

If you returned something that was defective, HSN should have credited 100% of the cost, including shipping, back to your method of payment. It should not have been paid in spendable Kash.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just got a 15% off coupon from HSN....a card that said, "thank you for being a loyal customer with us for OVER TEN YEARS". I've actually been a customer for over 25 years, .....YEP, that's ME, lol.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@willdob3 wrote:

@tucsongal wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

I had $5 spendable kash in my account. I thought they had stopped giving that as refund on shipping on a return. I guess that's where it came from.

I need to go see if the 20% off is available for me.

-----------------

That must be it, as I returned two pairs of leggings that were defective. The 20% code was at the top of the home page.  

@tucsongal

If you returned something that was defective, HSN should have credited 100% of the cost, including shipping, back to your method of payment. It should not have been paid in spendable Kash.

-----------------------

They did refund me fully. This was something extra. 

Actually, I just went back and reviewed my order history. I only returned one item recently, but in the Spring they sent me the wrong lip product shade twice, I returned both and was refunded for everything. Maybe that's where this came from and I just didn't notice it until now. At any rate, it was a nice surprise.

Esteemed Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

No 20% coupon for me.  Oh well

It was on their homepage in the upper lefthand corner.  It was for everyone!  It has expired now, but keep watching.  Sorry you missed it....

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

No 20% coupon for me.  Oh well

It was on their homepage in the upper lefthand corner.  It was for everyone!  It has expired now, but keep watching.  Sorry you missed it....

Not everyone gets the coupons- it's wired into 'cookies'. So it'll appear on some peoples homepages and not others.

It seemed for awhile whenever my hsn cc payment hit I got another coupon! But now I don't use my hsn card - and still got the coupon.