Regular Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@tends2dogs wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

No 20% coupon for me.  Oh well

It was on their homepage in the upper lefthand corner.  It was for everyone!  It has expired now, but keep watching.  Sorry you missed it....

Not everyone gets the coupons- it's wired into 'cookies'. So it'll appear on some peoples homepages and not others.

It seemed for awhile whenever my hsn cc payment hit I got another coupon! But now I don't use my hsn card - and still got the coupon.

Interesting @Ibby114!

Didnt know that.

Respected Contributor

Not every deal is on the home page or in the heading on HSN. Sometimes they're on the product pages themselves. I lucked into a $200 knife that I wanted, which had been reduced to $99, but the page had a "Frenzy" promotion offering 50% off on that price, so I got it for about $50 plus S&H and tax. An incredible deal and a terrific knife. 

I've just discovered MassDrop. Neat concept. I'm awaiting my first purchase, also a knife, at a steep savings as well.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: HSN discounts, wow

[ Edited ]

@noodleann wrote:

Not every deal is on the home page or in the heading on HSN. Sometimes they're on the product pages themselves. I lucked into a $200 knife that I wanted, which had been reduced to $99, but the page had a "Frenzy" promotion offering 50% off on that price, so I got it for about $50 plus S&H and tax. An incredible deal and a terrific knife. 

I've just discovered MassDrop. Neat concept. I'm awaiting my first purchase, also a knife, at a steep savings as well.

HSN's 'frenzy promo' is fun shopping !! Woman LOL

Valued Contributor

I love Hsn discounts.I put stuff I like in my favorite list.Whenever there is a coupon I shop from that list.I am watching Qvc and Hsn a lot

in Italy while I am visiting my mother.They never have coupons,but have special discounts quite often.

Bad thing is now I order from 2 Qvc sites plus Hsn.I tried to place an order from Hse Italy yesterday but couldn't.

Hse has a German version of Andrew Lessman.I love Stoneline cookware from Germany.

Honored Contributor

I have an HSN credit card and order quiet often, mostly clothing items. Last week I got notifications that several of my saved items went on sale, two tops and bottoms, a dress and a jacket, 

The next day I realized that I ordered a size large in the pants and that they would be too big, I called customer service and asked if I could change the order but she said it was too late. So to my amazement she checked and saw that the medium was available in both color choices and that she would be sending them along with the size large all together. She said to use their label for my return pf the wrong size and I won't get charged at all. On my invoice for the two pairs of medium it says $0.00! 

I'm not sure why but I appreciate HSN trusting me as a loyal customer. The same day that they come I will be sending the incorrect size back.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ibby114 wrote:

@noodleann wrote:

@noodleann A 'frenzy' promotion started today! There are about 22 pages of items, I bought a couple items 50% off the already listed clearance price. Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@noodleann wrote:

@noodleann A 'frenzy' promotion started today! There are about 22 pages of items, I bought a couple items 50% off the already listed clearance price. Woman Happy

Thanks so much for the heads up, @Ibby114! I've put two Frenzy items in my cart as early holiday buys. I sure wish QVC would do something like this!

Esteemed Contributor

@noodleann wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@noodleann wrote:

Thanks so much for the heads up, @Ibby114! I've put two Frenzy items in my cart as early holiday buys. I sure wish QVC would do something like this!

@noodleann  there were lots of holiday gift options, I saw a few nice emma skye jewelry pieces. I'm going to check if new items are added. hsn is smart to clear inventory before the holiday rush!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I tried my best to make my first ever purchase with HSN yesterday, coupon in hand, and the website would not let me add my credit card for payment. Smiley Surprised

It said I had to call customer service to add the card for payment which I did not.  I ripped up the coupon, left the almost $100 order, and bought two of the items from Amazon for a little bit more money and used my Amazon rewards instead.

It's 2017.  I should be able to add my credit card for payment without calling someone who I do not know rather than adding it like I do myself with every other online website.  Ridiculous!

Never again.  They are on my list of never shop along with Kohls.  If you can't get your website to work correctly for this decade, I'm not interested in being your customer. 

Disappointing because they seemed to have some really great deals I wanted to take advantage of.    Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Laura14 wrote:

I tried my best to make my first ever purchase with HSN yesterday, coupon in hand, and the website would not let me add my credit card for payment. Smiley Surprised

It said I had to call customer service to add the card for payment which I did not.  I ripped up the coupon, left the almost $100 order, and bought two of the items from Amazon for a little bit more money and used my Amazon rewards instead.

It's 2017.  I should be able to add my credit card for payment without calling someone who I do not know rather than adding it like I do myself with every other online website.  Ridiculous!

Never again.  They are on my list of never shop along with Kohls.  If you can't get your website to work correctly for this decade, I'm not interested in being your customer. 

Disappointing because they seemed to have some really great deals I wanted to take advantage of.    Smiley Sad

@Laura14 The request to call is probably becasue you need to set up your  account - you said this would have been your first purchase. I can change (and have many times!) my default method of payment on line.