Honored Contributor

i have a number of JB items......some of her slippers, her fun bling boots, and some of her jewelry. i have found it to be well made and fun to wear. i LOVE when she is on.....she has a passion for her craft. she is really great when she has bill green as a host. i would love to go and visit her store in aspen.

(i put more stock in hsn reviews than i do qvc.....)

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor
On 1/16/2015 winamac1 said:

I do not think HSN does anything with the reviews at all. I've seen good and bad reviews.

Me too...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor
On 1/14/2015 LipstickDiva said:

I highly doubt HSN does anything with the reviews.

All they do is have them set so they go from best to worst. You can change that if you wish. They certainly aren't being underhanded.

I have seen reviewers give HSN a low score because the item did not make it in time for a trip. I find that very unfair...I have yet to receive an item later then HSN said it would reach me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

I didn't buy anything, but if ever there was a case of some star putting her name on someone else's designs, I think this must be it. Just can't imagine I will be tempted even though I love the woman's voice, I don't can't buy that. Just her music.

Honored Contributor

HSN had a special on her two mini bracelets (I forget what they called it) that was very reasonable. I got the rosetone with clear stones and get compliments every time I wear one. I have a small wrist and just one them is very nice without being too much for me.

That's the only thing I have of hers.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor
On 1/16/2015 millieshops said:

I didn't buy anything, but if ever there was a case of some star putting her name on someone else's designs, I think this must be it. Just can't imagine I will be tempted even though I love the woman's voice, I don't can't buy that. Just her music.

her music?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I've been tempted to buy the bracelets, too...I think I've had many sets of them in my cart over the years, but never placed an order. Her other items look nice, but not for me.

Honored Contributor
On 1/16/2015 sunshine45 said:

i have a number of JB items......some of her slippers, her fun bling boots, and some of her jewelry. i have found it to be well made and fun to wear. i LOVE when she is on.....she has a passion for her craft. she is really great when she has bill green as a host. i would love to go and visit her store in aspen.

(i put more stock in hsn reviews than i do qvc.....)

I , too, would like to visit her store in Aspen. I do think some of her items are gaudy and many aren't. I own some of her tops, her boots and her slippers, scarves. I pick and choose from her line as I pick and choose from every line. I've seen dreadful INC pieces at Macy's and then I've purchased many adorable pieces. Her line is no different from anyone else's line. She has big hits and equally big misses.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Maybe 3 years ago I bought 2 sweaters I wear around the holidays. One was black with sporadic copper sequins, the other navy with silver sequins. I've worn them numerous times between Thanksgiving and New Years and they've held up well. Since then I've ordered only 1 pair of shoes. They were stylish, pricey and terribly uncomfortable.

Honored Contributor

I love Joan and host Billy paired together. Lot's of fun!