Honored Contributor

Like Jane Marple and others, usually the item is sent out immediately and I just mail mine back  within the next few days. On the rare occasion they have needed me to mail the item back FIRST, it was something expensive. I remember the CS rep telling me that there is a price point where they require the customer to return it first. Otherwise, I've never needed to.

Regarding there not being a return label included:

There are some vendors that mail the product out to you instead of HSN. If you need to return it or have any issues, then you must deal with the VENDOR and NOT HSN. This happened to me twice and in both cases, it was nightmare to get my money back- took more than a month. I left a review under the items mentioning this (both items were fails) and found that MANY had complained about it. I went up 4 levels of "can I speak to YOUR supervisor please" before I was told to contact someone via email (don't remember who that was now). My request: INFORM the customer UP FRONT that you will need to deal with the vendor going forward and not HSN. To me, that does make a difference. Not including a return label ALWAYS makes me suspicious. Always.

Respected Contributor

I ended up using their chat service and the rep processed the order and sent me a return label via email.  BINGO!  How hard is that????