Respected Contributor

Re: Great picture of Martha Stewart

Martha takes good pictures. Of her and other things in this life. She loves taking pictures.

Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@sunala wrote:

Image result for martha stewart young model

Here's Martha in her modeling days. I don't think those other photos shown are of this Martha Stewart. Those women would be way too old for our Martha!

Wow-She's beautiful. What incredible facial structure. Thanks for this picture!

I still LOVE THAT HAIRSTYLE!   In fact is  how I wear my hair today.

Respected Contributor

She looks so good on QVC that when I saw her on the food network as a judge on Chopped I was very very surprised at her wrinkles. She still looks amazing for 77, but very different from her QVC look.

I notice whenever the camera does a closeup and gets an unattractive look on some of the older hosts it immediately moves away.

QVC sure does some fancy camera 🎥 work, a lot of smoke and mirrors. 

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@on the bay wrote:

IN a Lonely Place, 1950

Martha Stewart in In a Lonely Place (1950)

I think Martha is so much prettier now than in this picture!  I would not even know it was her.

@SeaMaiden That’s because this is a different actress with the same name. This pic is from 1950, making her much too old to be the Martha on QVC. A poster above looked her up and posted the bio sketch for this lady, which is quite interesting. 

Honored Contributor

Who would think for a second those pictures of the actress,is the same martha stewart we see on qvc!!!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@sunala wrote:

Here's Martha in her modeling days. I don't think those other photos shown are of this Martha Stewart. Those women would be way too old for our Martha!

@on the bay wrote:

@sunala wrote:

@on the bay wrote:

@sunala wrote:

She reminds me of sharon tate.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

She has really aged very well. I don't think she is a vain person. You can tell from her hands she is used to doing hard work

I  think she is a rather shy ,or perhaps reserved person. I don't think she acts like a snob ,at all

Valued Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

She does look great

btw....

this morning I saw a movie with Martha Stewart and Bobby Vinton!  a beach movie  

I had never heard that Martha Stewart had even been an actress so I looked it up.  The movie you're talking about is called Surf Party made in 1964.  If you look at the cast of this move, however, while there is indeed an actress named "Martha Stewart" it is most definitely not the Martha Stewart with which we are all familiar.   The Martha Stewart in this movie was born in 1922 - that would make her 96 years old!  Our Martha Stewart is in her early 70's.  

Valued Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@on the bay wrote:

IN a Lonely Place, 1950

Martha Stewart in In a Lonely Place (1950)

I think Martha is so much prettier now than in this picture!  I would not even know it was her.

It isn't her.  This is a completely different person that, if she were still alive, would be 96 years old!  The Martha Stewart with which we are all familiar is more than 20 years younger than the actress in this picture. 

Honored Contributor

it is a very good picture of her; I think one reason is they finally have her hair out of her face; have never understood why she wears it hanging over her face; she is very pretty and doesn't need to cover up her face.