Esteemed Contributor

"The Giving Pledge"  Read About it here (if you want to).

These 14 billionaires just promised to give away more than half of their money like Bill Gates and Warren Buffett

Published Wed, May 31 20172:28 PM EDTUpdated Wed, May 31 20176:12 PM EDT

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

She is on HSN this week with a new perfume called Smoky Mountain. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Jeff Bezos Donates his riches

I just happened to see in a magazine that I was reading today was that Dolly has put her name on a line of pet clothes called "Doggy Parton".  She is donating all of the proceeds from the sales to a rescue that helps unwanted animals.  I have such admiration to those who help animals.  She can do it in a large way but even those who work in a smaller capacity are to be praised.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Jeff Bezos Donates his riches

@J Town Girl wrote:

I just happened to see in a magazine that I was reading today was that Dolly has put her name on a line of pet clothes called "Doggy Parton".  She is donating all of the proceeds from the sales to a rescue that helps unwanted animals.  I have such admiration to those who help animals.  She can do it in a large way but even those who work in a smaller capacity are to be praised.  

J Town Girl -  That is incredible, it warms my heart that all the proceeds go to these needy animals.  What an amazing woman.  

Honored Contributor

I wonder what charty/ies she will use it for?  I love her!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

I wonder what charty/ies she will use it for?  I love her!  

@AngelPuppy1 She has her own charitable organization[s].  The money can be used in one of those or she can split it however she might want.  Imagine all the good things she's going to do!

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life